It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Life After Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is the best documentary I've seen all year.

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip features such people as Dannion Brinkley and Gregg Braden exploring concepts of the afterlife and reincarnation. Filmmaker Jay Weidner said he made the film to help people not be afraid to die, and to no longer be afraid to live their lives freely. "Once we realize that there's no such thing as death, then I think we're going to be liberated from the political and social environment that we've been thrust into," he said. In the film, Brinkley reported that the government has investigated near-death experiences but has refused to tell the public what they've found, because it's in their interests to control the populace through fear.

Secrets are going to come undone, "and one of the main secrets of all is that we are hyperdimensional beings...and that energies do not die, they only transform themselves," Weidner declared.

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 4
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 5
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 6
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 7
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 8
www.youtube.com...

Infinity: The Ultimate Trip - Part 9
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This seems quite intresting, Ill check it out and get back to this topic, with my words about it. Just one thing, perhaps its already discussed in the video..

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can't wait to watch this, looks very interesting.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I've just invested ninety minutes into watching these videos.
Very glad I did.

Simple, and yet extraordinarily complex.

Thanks for bringing these,

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I enjoyed this. Thanks for posting it. I gained a couple of insights and that makes it worthwhile. It was irritating as hell, though. The production values were near zero. The music was sappy. The entire presentation was intentionally disjointed by breaking up the interviews like they did. And overall it was pretty standard NDE new age spiritualism stuff, not that I disagree with it at all.

The one thing I really liked was toward the end when it was explained that when you pass over you meet everyone, including your grandkids, who have also led full lives. I hadn't heard that before and it gave me a new way at looking at the entore issue. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This was I would say 4 years back or so. My mom and I went to Dominican Republic to visit the family (she had not gone back for about 15-20 years.) One day I went to visit my great grandma with my mother. My great grandmother told me various things and one of them included "I died." She told me as she was sooooo happy and an amazement i've never seen before "I saw angels, they spoke to me." "They asked me if I was ready to go." My mom was always her favorite niece. So she said "Not until I see my niece one last time, then I will be ready to go." She was then sent back to her body. As she talked to me about this, she had her hands lifted, palms open. Once she had seen my mother, she said "I have been waiting and I have now seen you, I am ready to go." She then died 3 months later.

This other one was about 5 years back. My friend had told me his mother had died for about half an hour. She had fallen off the stairs. All he told me was that she told him, she talked with others in another world. There not much that i can go in depth about my friends mother, this is all he told me.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by QuickWick]

[edit on 7-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, I watched it, quite insightfull, and a great theory, of live, much of how I thought about it myself too, I recommend it to everyone, with an open mind.
Do keep in mind, like mentioned abouve, the intervieuws/quality is a little slammed up together.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

I've had 3 friends over the years who've had NDE's. All had amazing stories. 360° vision, experiencing what could be described as ecstasy. One woke up with a toe tag in the morgue and was so pissed that she came back. Another gave a message "the only thing you do in life that matters is, service to others."

[edit on 8-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let's not fear death but embrace it. I think it will be the greatest experience for the soul to travel after moving on.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I had always feared death. Not the death itself but the pain before death and the uknown of what's going to happen. Does everything turn black and the movie ends with no credits or will I see pearly gates and a long line like trying get into a club. The not knowing was what I was scared of the most. Knowing the possibility of an afterlife is a comforting thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
videos dont work anymore copywrited bs
any other links for them?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
videos dont work anymore copywrited bs
any other links for them?

It looks like it's been taken down. You can get it from Jay Weidner's website at:
www.sacredmysteries.com...

top topics

join