It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police storm farm in gunman hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Police storm farm in gunman hunt

news.bbc.co.uk

Armed officers searching for suspected gunman Raoul Moat have stormed disused farm buildings in a Northumberland village.

An exclusion zone was set up in the area after a black Lexus believed to be used by him was found in Rothbury.

The public has been warned that Moat is still at large and people should stay indoors.

The 37-year-old has been on the run since allegedly shooting three people, one fatally, over the weekend.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just weeks after Derrick Bird went on a rampage through my home county of Cumbria shooting dead 12 people, another madman is on a rampage through a neighbouring county after shooting two people (killing one) and wounding a police officer.

He has declared war on the police, but insists members of the public have nothing to fear.

I am watching the hunt live on BBC News now. Will let you all know the outcome (although that is pretty obvious)

What the hell is going on up here in the north of England, it's gone mad!!

Timeline: Tyneside shootings
news.bbc.co.uk...

Gunman 'declares war on police'
news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
They have found his car and set up a 2 mile exclusion zone and 5000ft no fly zone??? Probably to keep the press copters out of the way.

Two men have been arrested on conspiracy to commit murder, i think they were believed to be hostages originally. But the main geezer is still on the loose.

[edit on 6/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Please do not reply to this thread, i didn't mean to post in on BTS

Link to ATS version.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MODS can you please close or delete this one?

Thankyou

[edit on 7/7/10 by woogleuk]

new topics

top topics

join