It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The shot was taken at Joshua Tree National Park in California, November 17, 2009, during a CSETI contact event overseen by Dr. Steven Greer.

This photograph offers extraordinary evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology, and the efficacy of CSETI contact protocols.

NOTE: These photos look much clearer when viewed on a High Definition computer screen or a High Definition TV screen.

I do not know whether to believe this or not and will leave that up to you. It is very interesting

For more description and images head to
www.cseti.org...

edit: what do i do so it wont say external image, but will show up on the site?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why are there chairs floating in space? lol

Greer is a proven hoaxer and any thread with his garbage goes into the hoax bin. Shame as he damages the UFO movement with his "moth boy" pictres and now his interstella camping chairs"

Here is Greers "moth boy alien"

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow, it looks like nothing!
Another great step for disclosure by our favorite charlatan Mr Greer.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

This was already discussed earlier this year,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and appropriately moved to the HOAX forum.

To get the image to display in your post use the tags

[ats ] [/ats ]

instead of the

[img ] [/img ] tags,

and remove the spaces.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So in other words, everything told by greer is pretty much a hoax?

and im sorry this has already been posted, of course, proceed to close and delete.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Somebody must have got to him -- or threatened him -- at some point. Greer didn't used to be so bad, in the early days. Now he's so bad, he's like an embarrasing parody of his former self.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

This Has Already Been Discussed Sorry

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hahaha... to think I once respected Greer and really believed he would force "Disclosure".

He's a snake oil salesman. Every single talk I have ever seen him do, there multiple (I counted 6 in one speech) references to "Oh by the way, I should mention that in my book..."

"My book has those secret documents..."

"Within in the pages of my book you'll find..."

The promise of the golden disclosure to save our skins from inevitable destruction (I actually do believe it's inevitable)...

"You can contact E.T's yourself and I'll teach you how.... at a low cost of one thousand dollars for one remote viewing session (travel expenses and accommodation not included) this rosetta stone of E.T contact can be yours."

"Oh I forgot to mention, you MUST read and buy all three of my books before you can attend my remote viewing sessions."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

omg dude thanks for the giggle.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
So in other words, everything told by greer is pretty much a hoax?

and im sorry this has already been posted, of course, proceed to close and delete.

Dont worry, i used to believe the idiot too... But he lies so much it realy isnt funny.
There was a vote apparently on ATS held by the management for the users to vote on Greer threads. The choice was Hoax bin or legit boards. You can guess the outcome. That is why the users will inform you of his hoaxiness

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
...................Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
...................Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha!

Hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Now he's so bad, he's like an embarrasing parody of his former self.

HA HA HA so funny.cheers made my night.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Somebody must have got to him -- or threatened him -- at some point. Greer didn't used to be so bad, in the early days. Now he's so bad, he's like an embarrasing parody of his former self.

Or he realized that he could scam alot of money out of people and took that instead of fighting for grains of truth.
It's sad what money will do to ones morality.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yep Greer I think is on the fringe of joining the Lets Con A Happy Hippie Goodchild Cult

[edit on 5/7/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Hahaha... to think I once respected Greer and really believed he would force "Disclosure".

He's a snake oil salesman. Every single talk I have ever seen him do, there multiple (I counted 6 in one speech) references to "Oh by the way, I should mention that in my book..."

"My book has those secret documents..."

"Within in the pages of my book you'll find..."

True that. He did the same thing when I saw him. I saw him speak last summer. I talked to him after while he was signing books. Remote viewing? Some kid asked him what he knew about Project Stargate(Joint CIA/DIA Remote Viewing project) I swear to god his answer was, "What you mean the TV show?" For somebody who "knows his way around classified files" he sure hasn't familiarized himself with very many.

Another woman asked him what he knew about the CIA's Project Corona(CIA/NRO first spy photographic recon sats) he didn't know what it was, I had to jump in and explain the program to the woman and to Greer, and at the end of my explanation he chimes up with, "Yeah, but the cameras were facing out... into space!" Nodding with his little grin. I held my tongue, but I swear I wanted to yell out, "WTF! You didn't know what it was 2 seconds ago, but now you know this so called piece of "technical" data?" The guy is a fraud and not a very good one at that.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It's probably the roids.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We should be able to give negative flags for this kind of stuff. Sorry. Now back to show...

[edit on 7/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
As pointed out in previous replies, this topic has already been well covered: HERE

Feel free to add your thoughts to that existing thread.

...sorry, but going to have to close this one now.

top topics

join