It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cheechako is a greenhorn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
After extended lurking I decided to join. According to the rules this is the only place I can start a new thread until I pass the twenty post mark. Good rule by the way, I have seen many boards bombarded with spam from new posters. I am hoping that someone might be able to adopt the following.

Shortly after BP put up their web cams I started viewing regularly. For the last week however everytime I visit their web cam site I loose my internet connection for 30 sec-3 min. It comes back up but I no longer can vew ay of the cameras. A local glitch? or is anyone else experiencing such trouble?

BP Rover site:

www.bp.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.sanaracreations.fi...

is another site that has live feeds. I haven't used the BP site because of the need to download something to view.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A cheechako is a greenhorn.
In the Yukon.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
more an outsider, in AK usualy means a lower 48er. i was wondering if OP was still in AK. I havnt been up there in about a decade now, but always had crappy internet when trying to access anything not in AK. big bottle neck in seattle or hawaii, or worse yet if your forced over a satellite.

as i said, its been a while since its been an issue for me, but if your in alaska that might be part of your issue. i would sugest trying a tracert when you lose conection and see where its at. or is it an issue with your provider?

top topics

join