It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 Year Old Rabbi Predicts Arrival of Messiah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A few months before Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri died, he was reported to have written the name of the Messiah on a piece of paper that was sealed in an envelope. This envelope was opened a year after the Rabbi died at the age of 108. He also was reported to have stated that Messiah will appear after the death of Ariel Sharon.

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. Source

As of January, 2010, Ariel Sharon was still comatose from a massive stroke four years ago.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by darkelf]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Okay, I could go with this... SO lets just see what happens.

Hurry up and wait.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well... at least for me, the key words here are "after the death of Ariel Sharon".

Even if the Messiah doesn't come I'd like to see that part fulfilled.

Peace

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just another senile, religious nutter who was probably firing on about a third of the neurons required to form any type of intelligible sentence. IMHO, an Alzheimers inspired delusion that will go down in the long list of failed predictions and prophecies.

Meh!

IRM

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
do you guys realize that bit about sharon....comatose after 4 years....do you see what that means...oh man...seemingly, he has a mortal head wound.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You know before I die I'm going to say something really out there just to make people think like..

"just one thing you need to know... Don't eat the potatoes errr...." Died...

Just my sense of humour... just think people will be thinking about that one for years to come... What ever did it mean??

LMAO

Korg.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
do you guys realize that bit about sharon....comatose after 4 years....do you see what that means...oh man...seemingly, he has a mortal head wound.

He would have to recover, if you're thinking what I believe you are thinking. It could also possibly leave him with a damaged eye and arm which would also be a fulfilment of prophecy.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

But the real question is "How long after his death?" could be 1,000 years and he would still be right as long as it happens after his death and not before it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
so what was the messiahs name?

second

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by darkelf

But the real question is "How long after his death?" could be 1,000 years and he would still be right as long as it happens after his death and not before it.

Just watched the video - he met him in 'vision' so aye - could be a 1000 years... Interesting though, even for a non-Christian. Esp the bit where it turns out to be Jesus. Makes me wonder if maybe he was just having a laugh after all

[edit on 5-7-2010 by skjalddis]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
so what was the messiahs name?

second

Apparently it's Jesus (Or Yeshua) - the video was better than I was expecting, worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

u r wright was pretty cool
i love that stuff
tnx 4 the heads up
wasnt even gonna watch the vid

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by darkelf

Good question. My understanding is shorly thereafter. I came across this video and did some research. Thought it was interesting and wanted to share it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I chuckled a little at the video; can you imagine all those who were with the rabbi in his life, waiting the year with bated breath, opening the letter then going 'Well sh-'

no offense was intended though.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
[color=cyan]This is nothing compared to the news I have!!!! WOW READ THIS!!!!

This pastor that I know who is 110 years old told me that he talked to an Elvis impersonator who once known a Rabbi and a Christian who were 111 and 112 respectively. They both used to hear the REAL GHOST of ELVIS singing "All Shook Up" in their synagogue and church during the evenings. Then after the ghost of the REAL Elvis sang, some cuckoo bird would fly in and started whistling "Mary had a little lamb" and then he HEARD the voice of Jesus speak to him saying that when the next Elvis impersonator dies of natural cause in Las Vegas Nevada, the REAL Elvis is going to float down from the clouds with guitar in hand singing "Hound Dog" to rapture all the Elvis fans away to the great musical heaven in the skies!!! The MESSIAH ELVIS will be seen by all!!!

Folks, I believe this one. Keep your eyes PEELED for Elvis impersonators dieing in Las Vegas, because thats the sign before the RAPTURE to Elvis HEAVEN folks!!!!

AND PLUS, this story sounds MORE realistic then the one above, so you should have FAITH in my story more so.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid. The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) with the hidden name of the Messiah reads: Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim The initials spell the Hebrew name of Jesus, Yehoshua. Yehoshua and Yeshua are e‑ectively the same name, derived from the same Hebrew root of the word “salvation” as documented in Zechariah 6:11 and Ezra 3:2. ­The same priest writes in Ezra, “Yeshua son of Yozadak” while writing in Zechariah “Yehoshua son of Yohozadak.” ­The priest adds the holy abbreviation of God’s name, ho, in the father’s name Yozadak and in the name Yeshua.

Yarim Ha'Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim

Notice the Ha'Am, which resembles closely the, "I Am" name given to Moses. Back then I'm pretty sure the Hebrews knew God's name and even though it didn't make since to Moses, it was easily known to God's people.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I not sure what you and jby ment about Sharon and the head wound...would you mind filling me in..

Is this a biblical prophecy..the messiah...has a whole in his head and a gimp arm..

Not making lite..just never heard about this before..thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah I think I'm with Infrared on this one.

Why is this on the front page?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
how is this anything more than "old man makes cold reading statement"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Religious nutters are always "predicting" the coming of the messiah.

Have fun waiting, boys.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join