It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey threatens to cut ties with Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ruled out any apology on Friday and a senior Israeli government official said on Monday after Davutoglu's remarks that Israel would never say sorry for defending itself."

"Israel will never apologise for defending its citizens," the official told AFP, echoing Netanyahu's remarks."

"Of course, we regret the loss of life but it was not the Israeli side that initiated the violence," the official said.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Reading the article makes you wonder why Israel is even bothering to pretend they will investigate this incident in an "unbiased" fashion.....

Here they openly addmit they are NOT in the wrong...And any investigation by them will obviously see it that way...They will "never accept blame".

Also note the source is biased by this quote,

"The Islamist-rooted government in Ankara has also irked Israel with its close contacts with Iran and for hosting in 2006 the leader of Hamas, the radical Palestinian group controlling Gaza."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think Israel's going to find that the United States likes NATO a little more than it likes Israel. Oh, I don't think the US will do anything militarily - but I imagine that our president will shuffle forward on his knees, properly fellate netanyahu, then, wringing his hat in hand, will drop a few hints that the US wants Israel to tone it down please, maybe, just a notch, if they want to.

Which coming from the US, will be a tough approach to Israel. Usually our presidents swallow and keep their mouths shut like a good little bitch.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Maybe true if you think the President actually runs the country...

I have my doubts about that though...

join