It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Is Enough - Time To Take Action! "The ATS Gulf Project"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by PsychoX42

I'll ask this as honestly as I can, and without what'll look like sarcasm, but...

Why didn't you just wish and send energy to the ignore button? Why bother to physically click it, if all you have to do is think it?

I see a flaw.

And before you think I'm just being a smart alec- I'm not. If it's supposed to work for one thing, then it should work for *everything*. Like I stated above, I have been thru this sort of thing (for over 2 decades), and now, I ask honestly- how come you didn't just think the ignore button to work, and why didn't it?

You're cute. And, you're making me laugh.

Sorry, but, its gonna be a little harder than that young one.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well, I guess you think that because you didn't have the juice to make it work that its a failure for everyone.

*taps foot* Uh huh. How odd I didn't even get a 1% return on what I 'put out' juicewise. I followed every lead, I actually put forth real physical effort, I concentrated on it to the point that I actually have damaged my mind. Not fruity loopy damage, but the mechanism for sustained and focused concentration is almost zip now. You have no idea what I went thru, and I'll kindly expect you to not assume anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You're cute. And, you're making me laugh. Sorry, but, its gonna be a little harder than that young one.

I was expecting a lot more of an answer. Leads me to believe you actually might *be* one of the tools. I am not known for being kind when I get a pithy answer to a hard hitting question. I have faced off against religious people who make the same kind of cute comments when I ask questions they CAN NOT ANSWER. Shows me you don't know what the hell you're talking about, or you're actually one of the tools I mentioned in the post.

Goodbye, farewell, I know it's now a scam- I'll try not to leave butt prints on your doorhandle. *slam*

[edit on 6-7-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You're cute. And, you're making me laugh. Sorry, but, its gonna be a little harder than that young one.

I was expecting a lot more of an answer. Leads me to believe you actually might *be* one of the tools. I am not known for being kind when I get a pithy answer to a hard hitting question. I have faced off against religious people who make the same kind of cute comments when I ask questions they CAN NOT ANSWER. Shows me you don't know what the hell you're talking about, or you're actually one of the tools I mentioned in the post.

Goodbye, farewell, I know it's now a scam- I'll try not to leave butt prints on your doorhandle. *slam*

Well, that's what happens when you make assumptions and have expectations, hence your failure in the spiritual arena with prayer and meditation. Your words, not mine. Believe me, I know what you're doing and I'm about 10 chess moves ahead of you, you're just too blind to realize that this game has already been won. You're not clever, and your attempts to challenge someone else's beliefs are grade school level at best. Here's the problem with your attempts to put my "faith" in question. I have no faith...I have knowledge. That's the difference between the standard person who goes to church once a week and desperately hopes that they are going to enter the kingdom of heaven, and someone who goes out to meditate in nature every night with no expectations whatsoever. You might want to go to the Pentecostal room which is down the hall and to the left, because, you're in way over your head on this one.

I hope that reply was long enough for ya.

Thanks for the laugh

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Dont be to hard on your self. If you have the meens(all by youself) to eat sleep and love, your already sucessfull. If you want moore, You have to learn how to let go once you have it.

We/I dont have the awnsers, only suggestion. The rest is you, only you.

Have you considere budism, It's a wonder phylosophy. I dont pratice budism, but the gudlines helped me a lot on the small run( day to day). It's something that focus and you and your suffering.

Courage.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Srsen, Bravo. Bravo to you and your good intent. This is a fine thread. It does count. It is action, and it IS powerful. Don’t be discouraged by naysayers, if anything, they should stiffen your resolve and passion. For those of us who can't be there in person to help, this is a valuable effort. Believe it.

Count my focus and my energy in and united with yours.

@ Truthy-bird: I hope you spend as much focused energy in the Gulf as you have in this thread. If you feel you must use ridicule as a tool, may I suggest you aim it at BP where it belongs? Safe journey to you friend, may your action make a sincere difference. Please start that vacation as soon as possible.

Namasté

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

ALMOST ANYONE CAN MAKE A VIDEO OR SHARE ONE- AND ADD AS MANY LINKS AS YOU CAN THAT ARE IMPORTANT. SPEND AN AMOUNT OF TIME EACH DAY WAKING PEOPLE UP THE BEST YOU CAN.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Have not seen this on here, apologize if a repost.

Journalists who report on oil spill to be given felony convictions and fines of $40,000.

Photos of utter devastation occurring in Barataria Bay, and article

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auntie Matter
@ Truthy-bird: I hope you spend as much focused energy in the Gulf as you have in this thread. If you feel you must use ridicule as a tool, may I suggest you aim it at BP where it belongs? Safe journey to you friend, may your action make a sincere difference. Please start that vacation as soon as possible.

use ridicule as a tool ... Yeah at some point I ad to use humour, but if you feal that I was ridiculizing your believe, my apologies. Again, I never said dont do-it, just it less then enought. Espicialy for what this thread is titled.

My energies are focused on fiding some good idea to take real action. I just find-it more creative then just focusing love.

I ad to argu ONE GUY who just got ungry from exchaging comment He even made-it a personal vendata. So, yes at one point are discution got ridicule.

Blame-it all on me if you will, It's ok.

If i'm thinking regulary(mostly when a see stuff on GOM), Hard situation In GOM, all my sympaties to the people, there communities and way of life.

Is it enought according to the concept proposed in this thread ? Because if you read carefully in this thread, I mentioned a couple of time that I think a lot about this situation in GOM, in a positive way.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IN DEEP GYPSY

Painted in oil will manifesting, nice idea !

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All,
Long time lurker first time poster. I love this site and the great community of contributors. Anyway, as a first time poster I can not start a new thread yet...so I picked what I think an appropriate home for this link. I searched and found other petition efforts specific to the gulf spill (most of which are out-dated at this point). If a long time member wishes to take this and run with it...by all means please do.

Petition to stop use of Dispersants:

Sign Petition Here - Stop the dispersants

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Several weeks ago I asked everyone I know to join in prayer on the hour. It crosses all religious & philosophical lines. Realistically we know not everyone will be able to join in at the top of every hour. But we don't need too...all we need is to try. I've seen a post suggesting this won't help. All I know for sure is, it won't hurt. There is going to be an unimaginable level of damage, to the hearts & souls of everyone who calls the Gulf home, to the actual physical damage to the Earth Herself. Our Mother is in distress. We did this. She gives us life, sustains us through our lives & takes us back when our time has ended. Everything we needed we had. But it wasn't enough. We kept taking & taking & now we have really screwed up. So, yes. We do need some healing energy. As much as we can generate. Our world will never be the same. There are no 'do overs' here. Clearly thowing money at the disaster hasn't worked.

Prayer is action & it takes many forms. I know nerves are running high. We all want to do something, anything, to help. Many of us want the system fixed. I want the system fixed. That isn't going to happen over night regardless of what actions we take.

I'll join this effort. I'm already in this effort. So, join us. Don't join us. The decision is yours. Again I have to ask..what else have we go to lose?

k

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm in. 11am and 11pm starting in the PM.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

aren't you going to let everyone here know who you are?

i'm sure they'd like to know.
or would you like me to do the honors of introducing you?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Thats your solution? Praying?

I think it's time to get real...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Count me in, fellow Sydney-sider.

Thought is indeed a powerful force, so powerful it's creating the future right now. I'll do my best to pick a time and focus on a positive outcome.

FYI this is the first thread I've flagged, starred, or even contributed to since mid-March which should go to show how relevant I feel this endeavour truly is.

Thank you friend! It means alot

I had no idea you were a local! Nice to see that Oz has a heartbeat these days!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

God doesn't heal amputees...God will not heal the Gulf either.

Somewhere right now there is a kid rummaging through a landfill looking for a bite to eat. Right now some Pasadena housewife is praying for a mustard stain to come out of her favorite dress.

My point is that prayers for the Gulfs recovery are just as naive as the housewife's prayer!

There are much better causes to focus on. Let BP with its vast billions worry about the clean-up.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry for the ignoring the thread so much - been a VERY busy few days at work

So for an update, I have completed a few healing sessions now with the most powerful being my 7pm session last night. I felt some real nice sense of connection ad energy flow - I hope this is a sign of our growing response!

An interesting thing happened too. While at work yesterday I was unable to take my break for the 1pm session. However a very cool thing happened. Without knowing the time (I actually thought it was around midday, not 1pm, hence my missing the boat) I started to get all edgey, but a good edgey, as if filling with butterflies. For some reason I kept needing to take MANY deep breaths, as if my body was breathing in so much air that it needed me to breath out as much as I could to keep on top of it.

It was strange. After the feeling had passed I looked down at my phone for the time and it was 1:04pm. Not sure if its possible to be connected to a healing even when not aware, but the timing and the feeling certainly was curious.

Anyway, 7am session is about to hit! See you all in the ether and remember:

Keep Up The Good Work! Keep This Momentum!!

and as always....

THANK YOU ALL

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

God may not heal, but WE CAN AND WE DO!!!

And besides, as i said before - this has nothing to do with God. It has to do with US and OUR power. You have it too - why not try it out, it can't hurt you friend.

And you are right, the planet is FULL of causes which are equal to the Gulf situation. However, given the coverage this disaster has received, it is a golden opportunity to create change and really make an effort to give love back to Mother Earth for everything she has ever done for us.

Use your energy as you see fit friend, but should you find yourself looking at the time and you know it is a time in which this Project is having a healing session, give a loving thought to the Gulf and ALL its inhabitants

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'll throw in for good measure on the east coast of the US. And to all of you out there who have nothing but negative materialistic sarcasm to throw in, I'll give you this - why don't you physically just go down there and do something? Can't? Sure you can get in a plane can't you? Well then, stop knocking people's ways and saying thoughtless things that you yourself know nothing about.
BTW if the power of prayer and meditation did nothing but just get a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE, then it did more than you ever did!

Now OP - I don't have the time to pray for hours on end, can I just pick times with the times? Sorry, you aren't gonna get this catholic for more than an hour a day, it's what I grew up with - deal with it.

www.highexistence.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join