It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Link Found in Iraq!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.idleworm.com...

You know I was really skeptical about the existance of the missing link until now. I had all kinds of weird theories about alien experimentation and whatnot, but apparently there really is a missing link. See Above.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dude, thats just mean. Absolutely hilarious, but mean none the less. I denounce your feeble attempt at humor strongly.

Now if I could just stop laughing so damn hard. Dear God that pic is funny...NO! NO! NO!, it's mean. You should be ashamed. I should be ashamed. OH GOD!! I'm bad. I'm bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That is totally funny. That girl is by far one of the worst examples of the female America has to offer.

If you really want to feel bad about yourself, take a peak at her folks. You laugh so hard you'll cry for laughing at them.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wasnt she the one who had video of her having sex with some male soldiers? # those guys must have been desperate... but she looks really dumb as well so maybe she just thought that everything she was doing was ok.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
OMG LMAO!!

Gotta.... stop...... laughing... so.... hard

Must .... stop.... LMAO!!

That is one ugly biotch!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Does it get any more obvious as to why she is so slow and ugly?

Maybe this will help

He is seriously wearing a HUNTING JACKET like a real coat. And did you think anyone had as bad a taste in clothes?

Her mom is wearing a Christmas sweatshirt.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
People the girl were just having fun, what is wrong with that? its ok for the boys to have fun at the expense of girls but when a girl wants to have fun humiliating men.................oh.............no.................she is horrible, right? Come on it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the pic is funny.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Does it get any more obvious as to why she is so slow and ugly?

Maybe this will help

He is seriously wearing a HUNTING JACKET like a real coat. And did you think anyone had as bad a taste in clothes?

Her mom is wearing a Christmas sweatshirt.

yes its so odd that she's wearing a xmas sweatshirt...and there's a xmas tree in the background. my god she must be be obsessed with xmas...or it was xmas time when the picture was taken????

either way i dont see a problem.

BTW anyone care to epxlain how this is mud pit material? looks more like BTS jokes forum material to me...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
That is totally funny. That girl is by far one of the worst examples of the female America has to offer.

GIRL!!! That was a girl!?!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That picture looks like an all american girl and family to me, I live in GA and people around here looks a lot like that picture ThePrankMonkey.

I am not trying to be funny just truthfull.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You're right Prankmonkey, this really isn't mudpit material. I just put it there to be safe. Ya never know *shrugs*.

Anyway...I spent 4 years in Arkansas and Marg is right. That's a pretty typical family in that area of the country. Making fun of Lynnie might not be nice normally but face it, she deserves it.

Ok to be honest, I'd make fun of her anyway...but I'm just mean.

top topics

join