It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki to Freemasons: the BEST Video!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

good point, and not that i believe in any god/gods, but if say that we were created by another "alien" race....then who created them??? It could all be a simulation.

If you haven't seen "Through the wormhole" on the Science channel it explores some very extreme and interesting possibilities of creation. (can't remember which episode)

It's- onDemand

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
[edit on 2-7-2010 by Sippy Cup]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

I think we're on the same page

just think, if we travel far enough through space-time we could find earth.....in the future...in the past? Could WE be our own creators?...crazy stuff to try to handle.

It's an AWESOME ability we have to even think about it............nothings worse than being a "Sheeple"..a little herd saying,"oh stop, just go with the flow"..NEVER.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

Your on the same path as me.....Who created "THEM" if they created us, and follow that thought and you will never find the end if you really think about it there is no end......never cant be.....something from nothing! but yet we are, but what are we, and if we are from something creating us some aliens *(which God would be) where did God come from, in which environment did he kick it in?
He couldn’t have just been without something to be in? it does not compute resister in my mind!\

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

....and then comes the multi-verse theory. Are there INFINITE earths within INFINITE galaxies in INFINITE universes???? AUUGGHHHH!!! ...I've become infatuated with gathering as much knowledge on "life" and "creation" and I'm more confused now and better for it

probably why so many feel safe in there traditional religions. I just can't "not want more answers"

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Ok ...........
We, ME, You, I
Live on a planet named EARTH
Earth is said to be in a place called the solar system in a galaxy called "milky way"
the solar system we live in the galaxy milky way is said to be somewhere in the universe!............the universe is placed ......where? what is passed that ? where is the wall? Where is the end? And if there is a being as the end the being has to be from something! You will never understand! Because you seek and ask the question that cant be answered.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup

Ok ...........
We, ME, You, I
Live on a planet named EARTH
Earth is said to be in a place called the solar system called "milky way"
the solar system milky way is said to be in a galaxy , that galaxy is somewhere in the universe!............the universe is placed ......where? what is passed that ? where is the wall? Where is the end? And if there is a being as the end the being has to be from something! You will never understand! Because you seek and ask the question that cant be answered.

You'll find no end to your puzzle while using a 3rd dimensional point of view. You should explore the higher realms via meditation or whatever way you choose. It will reveal the answers to your questions. Sadly, they can not be put into words.

I would recommend the perspective of the 5th dimension to gain complete clarity on what/ Who is actually controlling this galactic thought, you will also see and clearly understand what Jesus was talking about.

In my father's house, there are many mansions....but you're never going to see them with 3D goggles and a 3D mind. No chance at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
I think most people aren't going to get what you're talking about, but I've been there. I've always thought that the real message of the Bible has been purposely suppressed because it's the key to our real power. The people responsible for that are the ones we call the Illuminati, who keep that power for themselves.

Emphasis mine.

I wanted to address this here because I think it merits a bit more discussion. I don't think that there's anything written in the Bible that anyone can miss, provided they are actually looking for it, or are meant to find it. I liken it to a Chess game; all of the pieces are visible, the strategies visible, and yet by some bizarre set of circumstances, one player can outsmart another one.

To me, it's all about becoming more attuned to picking up on the statements as they were intended, and not as the mainstream denominations would have us all believe. Take, for example, the Creation Story and the banishment of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden. We know there was more to it than a snake and an apple, but we keep hearing a myth perpetuated, mainly because everyone thinks that it's blasphemy to question what's written, when that's exactly what I think God wants us to do.

If we don't question everything, how do we learn anything? It's all about gathering as much knowledge as we can while we're here, and that book has a HUGE store of it; we just have to root it out. That, and only that, is what drives me to dig through it time and time again.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Here we are in a progressive time with new ideas and faiths,

Yet we see an OBVIOUS attempt once again, to defend "traditional" religions and their fragile feelings. Would you defend "dianetics", Sumerian tablets or any norse (pagan) type writings? I bet not. Even still, even here, the christians views are more important and sacred than mine.

Their book ,"so special and better than all others". What a disappointment, what special treatment,

what a shame.

:meant for "theborg"

[edit on 7/2//10 by mazeofSiriusC]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Although I've totally believed this for years, I think the average nay-saying-person really should consider how this all ties in perfectly!

From the non-ending wars in that part of the world--- to the rumors of a star-gate over there----to the world-wide reverence to reptiles (in just about every culture) ---to our monetary (and arbitrary) value of gold-----to sciences' unexplained explanation of 'how we got here'---to the unexplained explanation of our 'junk DNA'----and to the billions of people throughout time who have witnessed UFOs and abduction.

I think it all falls together rather nicely contrary to modern day science and antiquated religions.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC
www.kindastrange.net...
The first half of the video was interesting, but his leap to conclusions is wildly unfounded.

First, there were no Freemasons on the committee that made the final designs of the Great Seal of the US.

Second, the Bavarian Illuminati never used an eye in a pyramid as a symbol.

Third, Moloch is not an owl, but a bull. Minerva is the owl.

Since you've titled this thread "Anunnaki to Freemasons", how do YOU feel about the jumps he makes from ancient civilizations, religions, and mythologies, to modern secret societies and the fabeled "bloodlines"?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Could WE be our own creators?...crazy stuff to try to handle.

Personally I feel there is "the" creator. Having said that I tend to resonate with this question. Is it possible that humans came here from the 12th planet?

Is it possible that our technocratic society prevents anyone from realizing that WE have always been the superior creation of the creator?

Is it possible that translators of text are neglecting the use of symbols to transmit knowledge and that those symbols are based on the natural laws of creation?

At the end of the day I suspect that we are the very reptiles we are chasing.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We are mammals and they are reptiles, you can not breed a reptile with a mammal, it simply wont work ie its a load of rubbish!

As for the other parts about gold etc you may want to look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I appreciate the info. I wasn't trying to pass anything off as "FACT",

If you READ my thread it said:

(The Idea of a planet seeded by god like E.T's isn't a new one but it always seems strange to me how "THE GREAT FLOOD", and many mainstream religions as well as the N.W.O. tie in to the story.)

I'll need to check the validity of your claims of course, but the title was based on the presented video. As i added my own awe and suspicion about the subject i stated quite clearly that these like any other conspiracy theories, are simply that. "theories", neither proven nor dis proven.

I do of course welcome all opinions. Way to speak your mind. More people should.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Yet we see an OBVIOUS attempt once again, to defend "traditional" religions and their fragile feelings. Would you defend "dianetics", Sumerian tablets or any norse (pagan) type writings? I bet not. Even still, even here, the christians views are more important and sacred than mine.

Sorry to disappoint, but I can and do support the stories told in the Sumerian and Norse texts... Not saying they are true depictions of real events, mind you, but I never said that about the Christian Bible either. Let me be honest with my opinion here. Dianetics is, to me, merely one man's attempt to try to siphon money out of the pockets of people made scared by thoughts of inadequacy. His books gave them hope; something that any spiritual text can do, regardless of it's source.

And, as a Christian myself, I will stand firmly and say that I believe in a core concept; that Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that I believe that He is the Son of God. Aside from that, there's a boatload of room for discussion. I believe that there's evidence in the Sumerian texts to support the theory that ETs actually visited early humans, and helped us to evolve. The rest, as they say, is history.

Their book ,"so special and better than all others". What a disappointment, what special treatment,

what a shame.

I'm really sorry that you feel that way. Have you read it with an open mind, by any chance? I think not. Maybe you should give it a shot. But then again, you've gotta be willing to admit that you're wrong; not saying that you are, remember. I just would like you to remain open-minded to other possibilities, that's all.

Very lively discussion here!! It's refreshing!!

TheBorg

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I appreciate the info. I wasn't trying to pass anything off as "FACT",
no, I realize that...

I'll need to check the validity of your claims of course, but the title was based on the presented video. As i added my own awe and suspicion about the subject i stated quite clearly that these like any other conspiracy theories, are simply that. "theories", neither proven nor dis proven.
I was just curious your opinion on the rest of the video. Much of the discussion here so far has been on the first half, but, again, in my opinion the video falls apart a bit in the last half... Too many people take the easy way out by flashing dollar bills, maps of DC, and say "ooohh. Masons!" and consider that "proof".

I guess, ultimately I'm prejudiced against bloodline theories because of the basic math involved—there are literally millions of people who share the same ancestors if you go back far enough, and 99.999999% of them are not in any recognizable "positions of power".

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Perhaps i should have read again you post as i most defineitly respect your point when you said:

If we don't question everything, how do we learn anything?

I'm not a christian, however, i do find interest and validity in the bible (which I have read). I think maybe my agitation comes from the many (not all) who do consider themselves christians led to my reaction.

I cannot stand ANY groups, christian or not that claim absurdity when others views are presented. I live in a part of the world where it's assumed everyone is of the same belief and it's that blinded "one way view" of things i find so obnoxious.

Working in radio broadcasting the "god bless" and "say a prayer" statements I hear each day are accepted and common place where as I would be risking my JOB by saying my own beliefs. That should NOT have been projected onto you.

Your obviously an opened minded individual who does not fit into that category.

Keep on thinking and sharing.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
1 universe or 99 universes …………..does not matter, if they are parallel or vertical horizontal or flipizontal twistazonal …or yourazonall . Those universes have to be in something! That something? Is something you cant explain to me. Nor explain to yourself. You can label it stamp it and claim to know, but you cant not know. You are something from nothing there is no end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join