It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of the Elder Sons and the Rise of the New Sons.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

yeah, it does.

i've never really thought much had changed in 2000 years, at all.

people are the same
must be the same "generation!"

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
this topic is interesting. different people would percieve the events according to how they happened to them. the documentation of events between set ausar and their wives is very telling if it is to be assumed you are right and horus is not likened as equal to either.the conflict would have then not been about horus and revenge as has been told but more about natures of peoples, jealousy and revenge of a sexual nature.if horus is to be a symbol of the "new sons" his person as character in truth is also misrepresented, as the first war began between enmity within ranks of the "elder gods".in truth and documentation it is also false to claim "elder gods" were a united group as choices that were made by one "tribe" was viewed as improper and alliances between "new sons" and some "elder gods" should have been commonplace.it is my personal view that horus could have viewed enmity with the "pantheon" that was likened as "equal" to ausar.the rise of the "new sons" would then be a misnomer because within horus tribe he would be viewed as outcast, and in history he is viewed as the active figure within the first wars; this is conspiracy.if set was "right" and his brothers decided to side with an "enemy of mine own" where does the emotion for horus to strike set arise.in truth if the emotion against set was/is true the manifestation of a child manipulated for the purpose of same revenge and jealousy would be an environment he manifested as "new son" from within.

also there is conspiracy in this conflict of a temporal nature. it would require constant pressure to time for a "new son" to have the emotional energy for war with and "elder son" ; likewise constant manipulation of time for the "elder son" to always be facing the "new son" when viewing degrees about while being "squared up".
in my opinion this exertion of energy to maintain them in a state of "conflict" would take away ones own ability express within the construct of these two ones own image.the jealous elder sons would fall into that which they are perpetuating, and the new sons would rise but to anything but nothingness is not true.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

The Egyptian area is one area I havn't dived into any depth yet.

One interesting fact I did learn though was Set, was originally the chief god of "Lower Egypt".

"Lower Egypt" as name is sometimes confusing, as "Lower Egypt" was the North. So Set, the storm god was orginally the chief deity of the Nile Delta.

Horus, a sky god, from what I've read was a a god of "Upper" or Southern Egypt.

It wasn't until the two kingdoms united that the two pantheons were brought together.

My personal opinion is that Set is the same being as the storm gods Teshub, Baal Hadad, En'Lil, and Indra.

I have still quite abit of investigating to do. I need to find material showing the predynastic theogony of the two pantheons, North and South. I'm pretty sure there is going to be overlap, but I also want a clear view of the myths prior to the later Ennead or Ogodoad.

The 8 gods, Ogdoad of Hermopolis (Naunet, Nu, Amaunet, Amun, Kauket, Kak, Hauhet, and Hau) represent Four forces of creation that gave birth to Ra. This myth only goes back to the 3rd dynasty around 2700 BC.

The 9, Ennead gods of Heliopolis (Atum, Shu, Tefnut, Geb, Nut, Osiris, Isis, Set, and Nephyths) They are an even later creation of the 6th dynasty around 2100 BC.

These two myths are sort of combined by the time of the New Kingdom around 1600 BC, when Atum and Ra are combined into Atum-Ra.

Memphis and Thebes have their own cosmogonies, separate from Heliopolis and Hermopolis.

In Memphis, Ptah is the creator god instead of Heliopolis' Atum. In their version Atum is created by Ptah. They later identify Atum with the sky god, Horus.

Realistically from what I have read Atum and Ptah should have been the same god, but civic pride by Memphis got in the way of that and they had to make their god superior.

Thebes had a cosmogony with Amun and later Amun was combined with Ra, making Amun-Ra.

Ra was even combined with Horus as Re-Horakhty. The funny thing is Ra wasn't a big predynastic deity from what I have read.

Set and Horus were both predynastic deities with some associations with the sky

Nekhen was the capitol of the Southern Kingdom and Horus appears to be one of their most important gods and their pharoahs, appeared to be "Sons of Horus" from what I have read.

Just based on this analysis, I wonder if they may have been the same god. They were both leading deities for their kingdoms and both associated with the sky. The later conflict between Set and Horus was the story of conflict between the two peoples and not the "two" gods.

[edit on 3/7/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
when you increase in an octave what was a prior modality will be likened as "falling", as in this increase in octave there is greater complexity.from a platonic sphere to a circle and the "maths" associated as functions.

if satan/baal/ausar/zues worked to move between increasing and decreasing modalities i wonder how "they" handled the differences in complexity of "lifes" expression.

from a subjective view with the object being; "elder sons" and "new sons": the chief deity would then be the environment with which "lies" the contracting expending forces of my prior post.

the "history" would be fragmented if this is true because the perception of seeking anywhere would be an extension of the complexities and further strain on the forces used to maintain the "truth" while seeking.

if a person believed they came from a fish now; it is not any less important to the subject matter when taken in context and conscious knowledge of the burden of same awareness within different "octaves"/"dimensions".

but in seeking the return path is hardly ever expressed? if in increasing in "octave" a same conscious returns or feedbacks the numbers/frequencies within the prior group, does this not implicate what one sees as true from within that group. all "subsets" could see themselves as the feedback creating even greater complexities.

the process of "return" or the oncoming "feedback" is to me what you are describing.and its effects within not the prior "octave" but projected effects and implications on the "new sons" from view of the "prior octave".

if it is written and in stone in places; i hope the detail of what you are seeking becomes apparent. and i hope my post was not off topic.

in closing the "new sons" would never rise beyond the feedback of their own expession as "elder sons" and would always move to become the "elder sons" that existed in their future...no matter how hard the "elder sons" attempted to fall they would never in attempt be; creating the chief deity.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Ausar]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

You lost me at octave.

Are you talking about frequencies of electromagnetic radiation?

I don't think frequencies of radiation apply here.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Talk about synchronicity, I was reading this breathtakingly stupid music blog today...
2dopeboyz
and I saw the same concept referenced...

...In these dark times, songs made with light and happiness do not always seem relevant, as it was when Killah Priest wrote this epic story from the point of view of Lucifer. Lucifer who was God’s brightest angel, who God had made in charge of all music, would later rebel against God. Jealous of God’s love for humans, Lucifer would end up leading revolt against God and the other angels...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i retract my prior post.

octave

In music, an octave ( Play (help·info)) is the interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency. The octave relationship is a natural phenomenon which has been referred to as the "basic miracle of music," the use of which is "common in most musical systems."[1] It may be derived from the harmonic series as the interval between the first and second harmonics.
The octave is occasionally referred to as a diapason.[2]
The octave above an indicated note is sometimes abbreviated 8va, and the octave below 8vb. To emphasize that it is one of the perfect intervals, the octave is sometimes designated P8; the other perfect intervals, the unison, perfect fourth, and perfect fifth, are designated PU (or P1), P4, and P5.

as per your quote

My criticism comes from his lack of imagination. He's secular and mundane. As such he filters information through his mundane and secular thoughts. Concepts like hyperspace, cosmic horizons, and the multiverse are just too much for him.

i am not your leader cobra commander.

octave by definition is closer to expression of truth in my reality than

The Level IV mathematical multiverse

i didnt mention radiation.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Ausar]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I was thinking octaves used in measuring frequencies of radiation. People have a tendency to start wanting to define things as electromagnetic energies and vibrations .

If your talking about Musica Universalis instead, I think there might be an application.

In this case its not audible sounds, but mathematical harmonies.

These harmonies would be platonic, part of the processing of the Logos and probably the same as the Level IV mathematical hypercosm of Max Tegamark.

The Sons, fallen or not, would all be subordinate to the Musica Universalis. The Musica would be a hypostasis of all of the worlds, including the world of the Sons.

Imagine it, the Musica, as harmonies in the machine code for all of reality. These harmonies pop up all over in music, art, architecture, geometry, etc.

The Sons should be subject to the Musica and the Logos.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So you are indicating that you are a jew?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by above

So you are indicating that you are a jew?

No, a follower of Cthulhu.

You say it like its a bad thing.

Its pretty obvious I'm a heterodox Jew.

<< 1   >>

join