It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet's Fired From Mexico Hit El Paso,TX. City Hall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Curious to know how they made the determination as to where the bullet's were fired from, but if proven, this makes the whole border issue a lot more explosive IMO. Damn!!!

www.myfoxhouston.com...

www.upi.com...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Look's like the Texas Attorney General sent a letter to POTUS in regards to this incident....

www.kwtx.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yep, I'd like to know how they came
to that conclusion myself. That is quite
a distance for small arms fire.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Look's like the Texas Attorney General sent a letter to POTUS in regards to this incident....

and the President's response will be
to invite Mexican President back to
the WH for another Steak Dinner
and a few laughs and this time
add Texas to the scolded list along
with AZ.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
yep, I'd like to know how they came
to that conclusion myself. That is quite
a distance for small arms fire.

Depends what you mean by "small arms" The border is less than a 1,000 yards from city hall. Most high powered rifles could do that no problem.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1de43c72146b.jpg[/atsimg]

745 yards. A target the size of a building. No problem.

I hunt with a 30-06 these days and I'm testing some 225 grain loads (I know, way to hot but factory loads all the same). With my Varmint Scope, hitting something the size of a car would be easy on a bad day and a building?

I'm surprised this does not happen a lot more often.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

With all of the drug money just think if they had a Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

I'd be nervous if I lived there. Hope they have reinforced concrete walls if this gets out of control. What am I saying, it's already out of control.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Naw it is mostly a glass sided building. Wonder how many people call in sick tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I used to live in two different houses in El Paso, both were downtown.

One house, built in 1886 was on St.Vrain Street, the walls were pure concrete over 12 inches thick. This is because back then (in the good old days) folks walked around with guns and shootin' was the way of the land. St.Vrain is almost on the above map but definitely walking distance to City Hall.

The other house was built in 1901, again also pure concrete with foot-thick walls. This one was on North Mesa St., right down town as well.

I lived there between 1996 and 1998, and within that time I knew never to be outside at night. We would constantly hear gunshots nearby because of the heavy gang activity.

El Paso Downtown after dark is deserted. No businesses, nothing, everyone closes up and gets out of there. Every other City I have ever lived in is completely opposite, once the sun sets the life begins! Not Hell Pass Hole!

I highly suspect this as a HOAX! or misinformation at best.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

No hoax: www.upi.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

We don't have a "POTUS"; we have a used car salesman who is selling us the sh&tty beat up car that Bush did, only it is WORSE now, and costs more as well!!! Are you not excited? We need the "REAL ID" for all of us "LEGAL WORKERS" now. Snakes, hissing, evil--what times we live in. Obama does not care about this, he wants what Kissinger, "Bryzinski", "Soros", "Rothschilds", "Rockafellars" want. There is a high probability Obama is the anti-Christ. Every time he does something, it harms people. Listen to "Cult of Personality" then consider our "POTUS" lol. Pathetic, this is sick.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, and I guess Obama comes out and says, "Shot from Mexico, just like this, took out JFK" just like 911 was "Not an inside job" and "We are moving FORWARD and not prosecuting torture." Why prosecute when you intend to repeat and EXPAND on the crimes? I cannot even stand to hear Barry Soetoro speak anymore. All lies, pure lies. Sure, he feels my pain, feels the crunch, because the teleprompter tells him that. Just like when his puppet masters say "Control internet" and "Crash oil to push our agenda"; he abides. "The illegal immigrant abides" his masters.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

They also said that artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq and Anna Nicole married for love.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Perhaps the better question is this; what have they ever been totally honest about?

top topics

join