It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hiya all

Wondering if i could hear your replies on this.

If the NWO actually do exist and they want to reduce world population, implement legislations that would put more control on society and for them to govern as much as the world as they could would you be in support of this?

one of the negatives from the top of my head is most likely to be a reduction of freedom.

where-as some people may feel safer which would be a positive

am sure there are other reasons for positive and negatives but like i said before.. it would be great to hear your views

rynaldo

(sorry Mods if this has been done many times before, i aint completely mastered the search function)

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I hope this helps, this has been covered, but i have made a ATS index thread on NWO posts so that should help

ATS threads on the NWO

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Rynaldo,

Think of it this way, as a farmer it is easier to control a heard of 5 than a herd of 100. Because out of the hundred there are bound to be those who want to be free and roam the country (depends where the famer is situated) and as being the 'god' of the herd, you need to keep them in control before they control you, so reducing the herd makes it easier for the 'god' and his/hers comrads to control the animals.

After all, to the NWOs we are a herd of animals to be kept in the lions pen.

I can't confirm the NWOs existance, but I do remember that I heard the government mention them a few times and one morning the second I woke up I heard the TV say New World Order...I don't know If I was dreaming or not...but it was on the film channels...

Anyways, I hope any of this helps you

Love and Light
Phoenix

[edit on 14/6/04 by PhoenixSGC]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I hope this helps, this has been covered, but i have made a ATS index thread on NWO posts so that should help

ATS threads on the NWO

As such, please feel free to add your comments to an existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join