It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police say 2-year-old killed for crying during World Cup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

If you'd read the source article, you'd know. But then you wouldn't be able to troll the topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

sorry tl;dr
so what was it?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Poor baby

Ugh. I have no sympathy for people who hurt children. None what so ever. Well, one thing about prison. Even the criminals have a code of honor and hate child molesters/beaters.

I truly hope he meets a similar fate in prison.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

# man thats like left me wanting to say something but i got no words other than die you mofo!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
my 6 month son and i have been watching the world cup, this story breaks my heart. i hope this man gets the maximum sentence so he can have time to think of what he has done, hard time.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's interesting how many murders of children are committed by the boyfriend or the non-parental husband of the mother.

It seems rarer for the actual father to kill his child, although not entirely unheard of. I would like to believe the paternal bond has some power.

Castro is likely to experience harsher conditions in his home country than he would in the prisons here. He should be extradited for punishment there.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Can you please put a buck knife in my heart and twist it. Whoa....that was too much for me. Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You see, this is where waterboarding would come in handy to extract the truth. People that do things like this should be tortured to death, then brought back to life, and tortured some more, and then eventually buried alive.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is so sad. my god. What a mistake for a man to make.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
So with the soccer the world thinks we in the U.S. must learn to love, it seems we also get the hooliganism that goes with the game in the UK and other countries.

What hooliganism?

Honestly, that sort of thing was happening 20-30 years ago during, I might add, great social upheavel in the UK. It's not football that was the cause. I could use the same logic and say just because Americans had racial segregation a few decades ago, you all hate blacks now?

I might add that the South African police didn't have to arest a single England fan for any football related violence during our stay there and we even sang and drank with the Germans after we got humped 4-1.

Maybe if the game of soccer was even a little more interesting to watch, as I mentioned in another soccer thread, this guy wouldn't have had all the free time on his hands to go kill his daughter.

It's a damned sight more interesting to watch than American Handball (sorry.."foot" ball), Baseball or Basketball. The only sport I like from the US is Ice Hockey but thats mostly played by Canucks and Russians.

Oh, and we know, we know.
People have killed people during other sporting events before ...

Exaclty, so none of your nonsensical ramblings were even pertinent to the discussion. You just wanted to piss on Football and the UK, so you took your chance.

As for the story, I say this every time something like this is posted.

What happened to "presumed innocent beofre guilty"? Everyone is always so quick to say "Fry him" or "hang him" without knowing the full facts. I am sure he probably will be found guilty, but there is a justice system in place to determine such things.

It wouldn't be the first time that Police have wrongfully charged someone based on incorrect evidence.

[edit on 1/7/10 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Are you implying step-dads are somehow dangerous?

I am a step-dad and take offence at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

God you people are scary, you absolutely don't have the ability to think for yourselves. It very frightening seeing the responses to this article and the total lack of common sense. Lets take a look at the very few facts that are available shall we?

First. The Illegal alien Hector Castro called the fire department because his step daughter had chocked on a screw.

Some how this became Hector Castro killed his doughter for crying during the soccer game....

How did anyone come to this conclusion? Lets find out...

Police say Hector Castro, 28, called firefighters to his apartment because the girl swallowed a screw. But police say the screw was jammed down the throat of the girl to make the death look like an accident, and that she died because she was beaten and suffocated.

So a guy calls for help because his child is or has choked on a screw....

The police who are not "CSI" conclude that he beat, suffocated and then jammed a screw into the little girls mouth so it would not look like he killed her....

WTF!?!?! The police need to stop watching CSI, do they have the ability to know what actually happened?

Could not have Hector tried to help the child and further pushed the screw in. Could not the child herself done the same? There are a million things that could of happened because there are a million things a parent might try to do to save the life of a choking child.

But still how did they come to the idea that he killed her because she was crying while he was trying to watch a soccer game?

Rodriguez said Castro is an illegal immigrant and that he gave investigators a confession that implicated himself in the girl's death.

WTF does that mean? Hector gave a confession that implicated himself in the girl's death...why dint they post what he said for crying out loud.

This could mean that Hector told the police that while he was waiting the soccer game the girl started to cry and then choke on the screw....

Several of the girl's ribs were cracked, police said. They haven't released the name of the child. Castro was to be arraigned today, and is to face a capital murder charge.

Children are very delicate and the ribs will easily be broken if Hector tried to preform CPR on the child incorrectly. Broken ribs are a clear sign that the girl was most likely choking and a frantic man not knowing exactly how to preform CPR on a 2 year old child was trying to save her life.

After the CPR was not working he probably manually tried to extract the screw from her mouth pushing it further in. Once all his attempts were futile and the girl had lost consciousness he called the fire department.

He was probably trying to tell this to police in very bad English and now will be going to Jail for murder based on an assessment of complete BS by some Cops who think they are on the TV show CSI.

this guy was probably frantically trying to save the poor girl's life and is completely covered and protected by "The Good Samaritan" act.

How the hell does something like this turn into, he killed her because she was crying so he jammed a screw down her throat after beating her to death!?!?!?

You people make me sick to my stomach, something is really wrong with you people is truly frightening.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchAngel_X

Not since violence and sex abuse has become normalized by the NWO. They love it now. Evil incrementalism.
We must choose the method of justice, and in some cases we must insist on it. It takes a while to see the forest and decide to cut the dead wood, but then, I have seen a good bit of time.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by CestLaVie]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by CestLaVie]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
His name is Hector Castro .... I wonder what his immagration status is.

Opps sorry I was profiling again. But it does seem that more crimes done by illegals are making headlines.

Hectors immigration status is clearly in the article so no, you are not profiling you were just showing your inability to read.

You were clearly "Wondering" what his status was, if you had assumed before hand than you would have been profiling. But again since you have clearly proven that despite attempting to read the article your reading comprehension skills are inadequate to acquire information so you are exempt from profiling thanks to your inexorable wondering

The people who are clearly profiling are the Cops who handled this incident and in my opinion based on the lack of evidence for their conclusion and complete oversight of the broad innumerable possibilities of what really could have happened are trying to put an innocent man who just lost his stepdaughter to choking on a screw in prison for murder.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.

I have no words for this. No words at all.

You say that the death penalty is inhumane? That killing this worthless waste of flesh would reflect poorly on us?

The revulsion I feel at the knowledge that this man will receive even the slightest compassion is truly staggering.

No words, no words at all.

content.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well thank god this man will at least face a biased and corrupt justice system and have his dog and pony show trial instead of falling into the hands of some one like you who with out any slight form of any evidence would condemn a man he does not know to what ever horrible and unseemly appetites stir within your soul.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
10% of the people are psychopaths, how many more are born with other mental diseases?

Sure. You do have people who are genuinely mentally ill. We also have imature, self absorbed, mean, cruel bastards. I know most parents are decent, and do the best they can. But maybe, it's because I'm not a parent, every time I hear this crap, I can't help but think of how easy it is to become one, compared to how hard it is to be, at least a decent one. I'm sickened about this like everyone else and I think Christ, you got to at least pass a test to drive a car.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join