It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Rules Out Palestinian State By 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Israel Rules Out Palestinian State By 2012

www.abc.net.au

Israel's foreign minister has ruled out any chance of a Palestinian state by 2012, in a statement that could overshadow the latest visit to the region by US envoy George Mitchell.

Avigdor Lieberman told visiting Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov that he saw no chance of meeting international aspirations for Palestinian statehood within 18 months.

He was quoted saying he can dream or express interest, but in reality Israel is still far from reaching agreements...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I just wait the day, when I could read at least some positive - true and accutate news from ME - but weeks and months goes and situation doesnt offer any hope for me, or us.

I think this feeling is growing.

Yes, its maniac Lieberman again, man who often talks so harshly, but somehow we havent seen there any afterward appologies or Bibis condemnations from his statements - so after all is his facist attitudes official truth?

Who knows...

I am so tired to blame Israels government day after day in path to all out war in ME - but if these kind of hopeless attitudes doesnt raise their populations anger - It have to be majority of jews, who wants to make Palestinians to suffer, keep blockades on and all-out violence taking order, once again in intifada.

I am just out of words now - Sorry for Palestine.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

So Israel is doing what ever nation in the region has been doing for thousands of years?

Sigh.

Don't much care then. Until someone actually has the balls to break the cycle, I stopped caring.

join