It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Conspiracy/Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Alright, so I don't have a source or anything since it's an idea I randomly had while checking the weather. So I was thinking with the tension on the US/Mexican border.. TPTB's "alleged" ability to control weather.. And the Oil Spill + Fumes.. Instead of creating a storm that would bring the fumes into the US, make it go into Mexico. What would happen if it suddenly started causing mass sickness and death among the Mexicans, would they flee? Where to?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Assuming TPTB have the technology to manipulate the weather, then this seems to be a completely plausible theory. This may create mass tension between Mexico and the United States. There would be an outcry from Americans to the Government to immediately do something about the problem, and this could actually start a second revolutionary war, in which TPTB could put in place Martial Law. Again though, this is only speculation, so this could go either way if you are right about your theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Or force all the Mexicans into North America! The hurricanes go into Mexico too don't they?

ATS Thread

join