It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Lauging Matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As a figure of speech, the NEWS of world events is "No Laughing Matter." Not that I personally was laughing before. Thats why I'm calling it a figure.

I am referring to the "main stream" media. Many of us, like those here on ATS, Coast to Coast AM and other seekers of non-fiction life, know that for the most part the "main stream" is sold out to globalists.

Professional Journalism has taken a turn. In stead of reporting the most important, the globalists thinking that the seekers of news are just dumb ignorant nobody's, that we will be satisfied with a tid bit here and a tid bit there, they have their sold out, oh, I'm just your friendly reporter giving you the latest, bull!

You with your perfect hair and your perfect make-up and your perfect props and your perfect scripts, you looking me straight in the eye feeding me your perfect lies, do you think you will escape?

Some Journalists are good, don't get me wrong. It is a job, they have families to support, they report the local news and like all of us do their time and go home. But most of the big names, that we are told we should trust and listen too are globalists themselves and THEY KNOW that they are reporting, so as to keep the dumby's in the dark! Ha! Ha!

I have news for so called "Big Wigs." I have news for "Globalists!" I have news for those who hold what they call, "Secrets!" Nothing is secret! You may think you have the best hand, but I know someone who has a Royal Flush. The game is over!

Ok, I'll get off the "Main Stream" Journalists for a moment, you know who you are.

There are others bought and paid for like Judas Iscariot who betrayed Christ.

I'll mention a few more who have sold out. We know you are there, lurking around not only here but in deep dark caves. Scientist's mixing DNA of Humans and Animals, making monsters out of God's creation. Thought you could hide too!

No! You cannot hide from the Almighty! He is watching! You, who have saliva dripping down your chin, dreaming of the prospect of creating the super being, you who's job it is to feed the caged monster til the day of it's use, how will you answer?

Oh, some of us know. We know your masters! In the end, they will squeal in ecstacy at your torment before the flame licks their being.

There are many more that we know of that have sold out, like Judas Iscariot who betrayed Christ.

You will not escape!

Please know to those who seek mercy, the time is at hand! You say what time.
It is the time of mercy. (undeserved favor) Hurry!

As a prediction in this, where we are at, I predict many will ask for it.

I will let the reader imagine what the it is, whether it be mercy or whatever.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Cor Leonis]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Boy, that's a laugh! I mispelled the title of this thread!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

All laughing aside, I pray for all who have been effected by the Gulf Oil Disaster.

This is no leak! This is blood. The earth is bleeding and the enemy has caused the wound.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights,..." (James1:17a)

If a gift is not from above, it must be from another source.

This is not a good gift or perfect. This so called accident is not from above and is not the will of the Father of lights, just to set the record straight.

To set the agenda for this thread, there are a lot of things going on that you or I will not here about from the "main stream" media.

I know people are people. People are not perfect. But, again some people will sell their soul for fame or a buck!

There is much more I am sure that we can get to the bottom of in this thread.

I intend too! As long as the moderators allow us, thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I think your right all sorts of media issues whether not enough or too extreme and other stories of possible intentional and suspect it has alot to do with such a high concentration of holy children here (not that other's don't)-what's your thoughts?

If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing-Is54.15

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.-1Cor7.14

before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand: 12not by works but by him who calls-Rom9.11

At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.-Gal4.29

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:" (James 1:19)

There is alot of speaking going on and many are swift to hear.

I don't blame anyone for being swift to hear because their desire is to hear that which is right/truth.

When positive news comes along which is rare, then we must be swift to hear or it could be stolen!

The problem is, all the swift speaking! Not caring whether it be right or wrong, just let her fly!!!

I will stop beating around the bush so to speak. Regarding the news media, we do not hear any good news, it is all bad news. It may be another day or event but why is it that the globalists think that all the dumb people want to hear is something that is bad, happened?

I'll give the answer. It is not just the globalists, most of the swift hearers are Worldly and only mind things of this World. It doesn't matter where the news comes from to the worldly, whether from globalists or uncle Frank.

The World does not understand that the prince and power of the air is in control of the world.

All good things are from above. Meaning the 3rd Heaven (The Throne of God) But, there is another Heaven, the 2nd Heaven which includes the atmosphere in which we breath. The prince and power of the air has control over this realm and also the earth. This control was relinquished to him in the Garden of Eden.

That is why he, the prince and power of the air, took Jesus up into a high place and showed Jesus all the kingdoms and power of them in a moment in time and said: Kneel down and worship me and I will give you all these things.

The prince and power of the air could not offer that unless they were his to give.

The prince and power of the air controls this world and the world media because the prince and power of the air is also: The god of this world.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4)

So, in conclusion of this post, be careful little ears what you hear!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Some on this "prediction" catagory like to see dates and stuff.

Don't know about all that unless I hear a voice from Heaven. My name isn't John the Babtist so I don't know.

I do believe that we can see that world events are mirrowing the prophetic.

Hang with me. We will atempt to get it all ironed out.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matt28.18

"Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.-Rev1.17

That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.-Eph1.19

And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.-Eph2.5

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.-Col1.16

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?-Rom8.31

In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.-Heb2.8

"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."
What can man do to me?"So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"-Heb13.6

The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.-Ps34.7

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.-Rom8

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.-John10.28

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.-Heb2

11They overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!-Rev12.10

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.-John15.13

now thats some good news yeah?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just saw on the News that Chris Brown did a tribute to Michael Jackson at the 2010 BET Awards.

I do not know Chris except his personal assaults on his girlfriend Rihanna (which I saw on the News also). I saw his assault on her as one of a man that has stepped from his true path. Yet, I cannot help but see that finally he may be waking up. This Tribute to Michael, which was displayed in such a moving and emotional level, may be Chris activating his desire to save his soul??

Here is that video

Perhaps the OP meant for this to specifically be about the MSM, but I think they are just secondary to the connection that our Entertainment Industry has on the masses (I won't say us).

I do hate the New too, and I think they are directly at risk of losing their own souls because to lose the soul all you have to do is one simple thing. Lie. That's it, just lie and your soul moves further and further from Salvation.

To Lie to others is an act of Lying to oneself. This is how demons attach to us. We use one 'white lie' with no regard and soon everything that pours from us is a falsehood. It is a treacherous path to walk. This path creates sociopaths and psychopaths, and entertainers too I am afraid.

The answer is to stop lying. To become open to emotions and compassions, fears and judgments; open to honesty and acceptance. Become and open book then there is Salvation of the Soul that can occur. The Truth will Set you Free and the actions of the Truthful will Bless them along their path to Eternal Life.

Has anyone reading this message lied today? Has anyone fabricated a story or sensationalized an event? This is what I speak of...be careful the demons are everywhere! They are encouraging this behavior so they can attach to you!

As for Chris Brown, I do hope this is the case and that he is not just trying to sell himself as the next Michael. This would be sad indeed. A loss of soul right there on TV! God Forbid!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is that it? Does any one want to discuss this. I know this may be a difficult one to tackle.

We don't need to stay on Mainstream Media. This could actually go anywhere because it envolves life on different levels.

By the way if I don't post much in the next couple days, I may be camping to practice survival.

You never know!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

It is important in this age of information, to put on the armor of God as outlined in the Book of Ephesians

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: (Ephesians 6:13-17)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I dont think anyone whose intelligent relies on the main stream media anymore but with google you can quickly find many stories that are worthy of attention,sex slave trading of US children to Saudi Arabia,the revolving door between government and entities such as Monsanto,the CIA and drugs in Columbia and Afghanistan etc etc,the problem is all one can do is really inform oneself the brainwashed masses are largely irredeemable.

top topics

join