It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Weather, Getting Weird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Driving home just now after some manditory overtime (Everyone from the G20 G8 was leaving) the craziest weather i've ever seen, i mean i've seen notting like it ever.

It was almost like all the clouds were at ground level. I've seen fog thousands of times, but this stuff was thick, or hard, full of calc, what ever it was, it was really weird. I had to put my windsheild whipers on because water was just flying UP the windsheild of my car, and it wasn't raining! it was almost like there was a inch of water on the highway, and i was tailing someone and his tires kept throwing water at my car, but no one was in front of me, and it was just bouncing off the car like water on wax. i've driven threw fog so many times, but never have i had to put my windsheild whipers to clear the water off my windsheild.

it was really creepy.

did anyone else experiance this? or experianced fog like this before?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
weird.

how far could you see?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean the same type of fog happened hear in southwest Iowa. It was the craziest thing and you litterally can't see 10ft in front of you.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanHero

5 - 10 feet, the only thing you could see was light bedding off the water, it was soo weird, it wasn't the earth weather i know

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I had that happen in New Mexico once , but was not water, but snow . Was a creepy drive home, could not see. My house was in the middle of nowhere off a dirt road, and I missed that dirt road about 10 times before I finally found it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Based on your description I can't even imagine what you mean
I think someone must experience to understand your description

Did you step out of the car, how it it feel outside the car?

Was it like ground level clouds of humidity?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

Its just fog. We've had really bad fog in Vancouver already, like sustained on the ground fog. I'll post a picture of it. What you experienced is completely innocuous since it does have the earmarks of a fog bank. Exhibit A. It was pretty bad.

As for Torotno's fog, UK Press already talked about it since David Cameron had to carpool with Obama because of said fog. The Mirror

That's all I can find at the moment, guess meteorological events aren't that newsworthy.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Dnevnoi]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
When so much evil congregates and spews in one place, this is what tends to happen. Clouds of sulfur emanate and the heavens cry.

Or it could be due to HAARP manipulating/removing the Tesla security shield put in place to protect TPTB during the summit. Didn't you guys have an earthquake and tornado when they were turning the shield on in preparation? And odd rainbows in the sky?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Or it could be due to HAARP manipulating/removing the Tesla security shield put in place to protect TPTB during the summit. Didn't you guys have an earthquake and tornado when they were turning the shield on in preparation? And odd rainbows in the sky?

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone brought up HAARP.

No, Lucidity, it is not HAARP. It is just a fog bank, because Toronto gets fog occasionally when the conditions are right.

We had forest fires in 2003 and sustained fog in 2009 in Vancouver, does that mean its HAARP? Nope.

top topics

join