It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Mind Tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
After starting a post located here I started wondering about what aliens are really capable of mentally.

In the post I mentioned a personal experience of what I am assuming was a ufo sighting (maybe it really wasn't, but I can't explain it any other way). Anyway I would like to see what other types of "mind tricks" aliens have been known to use. I am not sure how to put my experience into words, but it seemed that it was almost a loss of interest in what I had witnessed. It wasn't a loss of what happened alltogether, I just really never thought about speaking about it for a while because it seemed like it was not a big deal until about 5-7 years after it occured. Has anyone else experienced this or had other types of experiences that would be related?

Thanks,
Kata

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just a few questions-

How do you know it was a alien craft? Our most advanced crart (that we admit to) F-117 and B-2 were designed and built in the early 70's. Think of the computers being used then (about the same as a common pda now) and the processing power we have now. We could have made some amazing leaps in technology since then.
As for mental tricks, who do you know that could not be done by earthings also. Some people can do amazing things with their minds-see links

www.psipog.net...

www.rvscience.com...

www.cicap.org...

www.meta-religion.com...

Please note: I am not saying you are wrong, just provinding another possible answer.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I did not claim to know that it was a UFO, that is just the only explaination I had for it (as stated above). As for it being a millitary vehicle, I highly doubt that the government would have any reason for landing a top secret or classified millitary vehicle in front of my house. I could be wrong, but that would seem pretty ignorant on their part.

I also never claimed that humans could not do this as well, but I specifically asked what the aliens are capable of, not human beings. I realize that there are several people who claim that they have special abilities such as the ones you linked to and have read several sites including several of the ones you listed. They are fantastic sites and thank you for posting them, but again they really do not pertain to my original question.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was just proposing another possibility to your case. As for landing a "secret" craft on your street-the technology could be new enough/not perfected that it sort of made an emergancy landing, then took off.
As for aliens, only someone(s) who have had contact with aliens could answer that, all others could only speculate.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In my research as a ufologist and spiritual medium, I have found that the aliens really have no telekinetic abilities and are no more telepathic than your typical channeler/psychic.

However, if you are abducted, you will likely be subjected to the most sophisticated mind altering drugs in existence. Afterwhich, they have free reign to program you with "screen memories" to make you believe that they have the following godlike abilities:

1. Walk through walls.
2. Teleport.
3. Read minds.

It is interesting to ask an abductee what he believes the aliens are capable of doing BEFORE and AFTER an abduction occurs. I have never come across a case whereby the victim INITIALLY finds that the aliens walked through walls to kidnap him or that the victim was INITIALLY teleported onto an alien spacecraft. They always get paralyzed first with an intense white and/or blue beam of energy and then the aliens come over and move them onto their ship.

If the aliens could teleport, they why don't they just beam up their intended into a holding chamber onboard their spacecraft?

AHA!

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T TELEPORT.

The Zetan-aliens are experts in psychological manipulation and propaganda.

If the Zetans could really walk through walls and teleport, then the vast majority of those that oppose them would have vanished from this world many years ago, and yours truly, who has made waves on this issue for years, would presently be "pushing up daisies" somewhere.

Finally, abductees who believe that their alien captors have godlike abilities are less likely to resist them. The Zetan-Greys are physically weaker than most humans. So in addition to Nordic guards to protect them, they also rely on shrewd drug-induced manipulation for their safety against their Terran prisoners.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi Paul_Richard,

Just curious if you know of any tests that have been done on abducties to try to isolate and identify the chemicals or drugs used? Have any been found, and if so do you have links covering this information that I could read?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kata
Hi Paul_Richard,

Just curious if you know of any tests that have been done on abducties to try to isolate and identify the chemicals or drugs used? Have any been found, and if so do you have links covering this information that I could read?

Hi Kata,

Yes, tests have been conducted in the process of a having a physical done after an alien abduction has occurred. Sometimes but not always, a "tag" of some kind is found in the body that was not there before and then is surgically removed and found to consist of a metal alloy that is unknown to this world. Then there are those tags which are inoperable because they have been found to actually move in the body when an attempt is made to remove them (and still show up in scans), which is quite annoying and represent a more serious issue.

To my knowledge, they have not been able to isolate the specific drugs or chemicals that are used on abductees, but I may be wrong on that simply because there is a lot going on these days and such information is generally hard to come by. Abductees experiencing disorientation and an inability to recall recent events can be indications that drugs and/or implants have been injected, but these are also signs of a recent physical and psychological trauma. If drugs are utilized, which I believe they are, they are probably designed to be very hard to detect and dissipate rapidly in the body.

In doing a search today, I found an interesting site that provides help for abductees:

www.abduct.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Paul, just a few thought for you. Just becouse something cannot be identified by "civilian" science, does not make it "alien". Case and point, I bet a lot of the materials used and combinations there of of stelth craft (F-117 and B-2) would not have been identifiable by "civilian" labs in say the 80's- mind you they were designed and built in the 70's. As far as abducting-it has been proven in all the press the the US gov has performed expermients on the general population-releasing various chemicals and air born illness's on a unknowing population. Is it that big a leap to go from the to abducting and experimenting? I am not saying your wrong, just proposing another possible explanation.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Paul, just a few thought for you. Just becouse something cannot be identified by "civilian" science, does not make it "alien". Case and point, I bet a lot of the materials used and combinations there of of stelth craft (F-117 and B-2) would not have been identifiable by "civilian" labs in say the 80's- mind you they were designed and built in the 70's. As far as abducting-it has been proven in all the press the the US gov has performed expermients on the general population-releasing various chemicals and air born illness's on a unknowing population. Is it that big a leap to go from the to abducting and experimenting? I am not saying your wrong, just proposing another possible explanation.

I agree and would add that there is sometimes a fine line between that which is alien and that which is Terran, simply because of the anectdotal indications that facets of our government are covertly working with said aliens in underground installations. Both are of the same mindset. As such, it is often difficult to tell which is which -- a problem that will only increase as the techology becomes more advanced.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this question in and I don't want to start a new one just to get it answered, I just saw people talking about abductions and experiments. So here goes, why is it that when people think of abductions or experiments by aliens that anal probing comes to mind? Do aliens have an anus fixation? How much can they really find out about us by jamming a rod up there? Is there more to the anus than meets the eye and we just haven't discovered it's power? Who knows, perhaps that's how they get thier "energy"to fule thier spacecrafts and the solution to our worlds energy source is within reach so to speak.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
...why is it that when people think of abductions or experiments by aliens that anal probing comes to mind? Do aliens have an anus fixation? How much can they really find out about us by jamming a rod up there? Is there more to the anus than meets the eye and we just haven't discovered it's power?

*L*

Yeah, we might actually be at the mercy of alien proctologists that have an anal fixation.

In all seriousness though, I think the reason why they do that is to determine the digestive health of the person and to collect samples (e.g., DNA) for various reasons.

top topics

join