It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crystal Skulls - Finally, Their True Purpose Revelaed? Kiesha Crowther tells... (w/ video and tr

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Project Camelot interviews the current owner of the Mitchell Hedges crystal skull:

He also speaks of when the skull was brought together with a Crystal Orb, that the skull turned white and the orb turned gold; even a vague picture in the video where you can kind of see it.

A must see!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I believe that there are spirits livimg in these crystals. I also believe that we have to be careful with them. I found out too late. Well, this is very hard to talk about,without sounding crazy, but on 6-6-2011,in San Diego,Ca.I found a skull about 2", size of thumb. I didn't know it was a skull,until I was going through my pictures, about a week later. I've been trying to find out any information about them. When a light source hit the crystal, a holographic image appeared. It was very tiny, I had to use a jewelers loop to see. I saw lots of figures,and figured they were etched in a certain area and angle, so when light reflects through, these images show. The images were of a mountain, white castle,monks,a rope,Indians,a spanish or Japanese lady,an older lady,Spanish soldiers and leader, and lots of crosse.Also I thought by the images, they were telling a story about how monks saved the Indians being attacked and led them to their mission high atop a mountain, and maybe the Spanish taught them the art of making these crystal holograms, but I was so wrong. I don't think we should be playing around with these at all. I've already made a big mistake and feel really bad about it. I need someone who really knows about this. Most likely an Indian Counsel. Someone who also knows about this evil society a group of men,leaders, who used swings in a ritual using very young boys. It's all really sick. I thought it might have been The Olmec tribe,because the shapes of images on rock and because of figurines I found, but after looking up 100 Objects The British Museum I learned that this group was evrywhere, in many countries.
These people are evil spirits now, and they like the crystals. They enter the crystals looking for the good spirits.Not only men and women spirits live here, but children do as well, and that's what these evil ones want. I need help in what to do to seperate my crystals. and help any good spirits that are still left. Some might be trapped. I had to put crystals away in jars and seal them. They can get out after a while, and now they are pissed.
I know that this is my problem that I created for myself, but maybe there's still a good spirit that can be saved. I know I got greedy. I knew there were more crystals,where I found mine,so I went back and got some more and then went again. I also noticed strange things around the house happening and I was getting strong vibes to do certain things. When I saw my brother's room messed with and his floor air vent crushed open with rock and wood pieces inside, I thought I should check mine too. I did and found object,figurines,and debris.I cleared it away,but not in my brothers' room. I saved eveything in case. I don't know why I took it out. I had a feeling not to. That's when eveyrthing started getting really weird. I took pictures and video,I had to get some proof. I got a few things downloaded on my gmail. It's at [email protected]. It might be strange,if the picture changes a little while viewing, this happens when you pause and view one photo too long. Sorry, I wrote out of order, that's been happening alot. I better go before this shuts off. Take Care everyone

<< 1  2  3   >>

join