It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will they call this war??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Mr. alienaddicted, please point out the relation to you bringing up what happened on 9/11 and this thread!!

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
for 9/11 being initiated by the US, NWO, or any others, other than the ones deemed responsible.

It simply isn't logical that the government would deal a crippling blow to it's own economy (i.e. the airline disaster), destroy confidence in the government's ability to protect it's citizens, etc. The supposed "objectives" could have been accomplished far better in any variety of ways, had this been the case...

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I don't care what this one is called as long as the one after isn't called "Battle of the Mutant Radioactive Cockroaches"

The winner... this has to be the winner.

And I agree.

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How about operation 'Kick Butt'

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's good MS, simple and to the point!

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
" This time we're finish the job War "
or
" Iraq 2 : Unfinished Business "
or
" Oh my dad meant to do this the first time War "

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Boy, thats a good one. Dont think it has anything to do with 12 years of non-compliance, huh? Yeah right, whatever."

Israel has broken several UN resolutions in its continued attacks on Palestinians. I don't see any American aggression towards them.

Deimos

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
INFINITE CONFLICT 2, The revenge of the son
PETROLE POUR TOUS (FREE-OIL) !
Kick boxing XVII : the Pritzels ninjas clan
Out of Pritzels
Dunes, episode 2, L'attack de la foreign legion

or

Baghad Tea party....

Chut... Georges is still searching....

dom

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Gulf War 2
The road to Damascus

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Highway to hell
Misery
Carry (of barrels)
or
Terminator 2 (Hey ! It's not still terminate ?!)

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Mr. alienaddicted, please point out the relation to you bringing up what happened on 9/11 and this thread!!

You're lucky dumb questions don't exist..

disgusting nick btw

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OPERATION DESERT EAGLE

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

You're lucky dumb questions don't exist..

disgusting nick btw

Then please explain how your opinion of what happened on 9/11 has ANYTHING to do with "what will they call this war"!!!

And what does your second statement mean?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm not one to get in the middle of someone elses conflict but AA...if you are in America by golly, you better be proud right now! If not for our country then those who will be fighting for it! If you are somehow referring to the fact that we might very well fight this war and lose our freedom-anyway-well I've thought of that too. But these poor American soldiers don't know that! Therefore they need all the support they can get right now. So please don't say you are disgusted by his nic because I'm sure you will be sitting in front of the T.V watching CNN or something while my husband and the rest of the military are OVER there dying for YOUR freedom

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They should call it.

"Opperation take back Majority Rule".

And America should make its goal to fight Minority rule wherever it be, in America, in Iraq, in Afghanistan (first step already completeled, second in progress).

Down with minority buttheads who think they should decide what is to be done because they are "right".

Well what is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right, may have been true for race issues.

But when it comes to most things in america.

What is right is popular, and what is wrong is not.

Because Americans, believe it or not, have Morals too, and if something is wrong (meaning immoral) then they aren't for it.

So sit back you minority peoples, you lost the vote, it's the majority's turn to run the show.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It has been named "Operation Iraqi Freedom".

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Pardon AlienAddicted. He just hates the word "American", that's all. Probably hates the word "proud" as well.

Name for the war? What war? Just refer to it as "Speedbump in the War on Terror" as Hussein doesn't deserve a memory named anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
in the words of the late, great Mr Hicks, 'A war is when *TWO* armies are fighting', so lets not think of it as a war. let's think of it as a biggest-bomb-show.

Last time round it was the daisy-cutter that was making the headlines. (Lovely name. Heinous weapon of unnecercary carnage and destruction.) apparently these wonderfull toys can penetrate mountainsides and kill whoever is hiding underneath them. The fact is that if your enemies are hiding underground in caves while you're capet bombing seven shades of spandex out of the surrounding countryside, you've probably allready won. There are only two reasons I can think of to want to bomb all hell out of a mountain that may (or may) not have people underneath it, who may (or may not) be the people you're looking for, who may (or may not) allready be dead. Either you like watching things go boom, or you stand to make an enormous amount of money in the process of re-arming your country, due to the fact that your family owns an outragious amout of shares in the US arms industry.

This time they're wheeling out another shiny new bomb. the 'MOAB', which i'm sure you've heard all about. The marvels of modern technoligy. Apparently this one can level more buildings, create bigger craters, and generaly obliterate more tinkers, tailors and candlestick makers than ever before. I give it a month before they're selling them on QVC, along with electric carving knives and sets of cordless power drills.

Apparently it's of vital importance that we drop them before Iraq launches it's elite squadron of rubber-band powered drones, to impinge on your constitultionaly protected civil rights by buzzing inefectualy across the skies of a county tousands of miles away that most of you will never even visit.

Maybe then the best name for this glorified shooting gallery would be "operation fish in a barrel". or maybe I'm just a jaded old hippy who should have joined the NRA and built himself a bunker somewhere like everybody else.

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Rex_Monday]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In Europe, it's called "America's War"

Read the guy above me he's really good

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Rascar Capac]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join