It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up , ... out of the sand .. 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For those of you who don't know ....

Jesus is alive .

.. and back on this lizard rock .

Ridiculed endlessly , raped,robbed, falsely accused

and blamed for all your troubles . This is about to end .

The Power of God , will back Him up ,

the masquerade you all fool yourselves with ,

is about to bring you undone

Romans 11:9

Likewise, David said, "Let their bountiful table become a snare, a trap that makes them think all is well. Let their blessings cause them to stumble, and let them get what they deserve.

Jesus IS the Omega man.

NOT Harry Potter!

Endless Grace , and turning the other cheek

is OVER .

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
if you believe we may be living in the end times, I'll admit it's something I could agree with, or at least see your point. But you speak as if you have divine revelation, or something. Source?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
@ radarloveguy

As oneman just said, a source would be very good. However, I can understand that this is just your opinion on the current world situation.

However, I do not think I can accept this opinion as my own until the 'cause' of the 'end times' is proven to exist. Once you are able to give me sufficient evidence that the cause would exist, I can then formulate my own opinion on these 'end times' and we can have a better discussion about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Christians have been claiming that the world is "ending" for almost 2000 years!!

Before thinking that the world is "ending" any RATIONAL person needs to ask themselves, is the book of Revelation real or is it a COPY of older myths having the true origin of astrology? Answer = Myths from astrology. Is Jesus real? Evidence = NONE, forgeries = YES, similarities from other myths = YES.

These are KNOWN about the book of Revelations and the star character Jesus.

I must therefore ask, how does anyone believe in this NONSENSE?!

When they say it takes "faith", you do understand thats a full-proof way to make fools accept foolishness, right?

Come on, we're smarter than this right? RIGHT?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lamb and Lion? I tend to agree, how are you arriving at your conclusion? Have you ever heard of The Final Countdown Series by Pastor Billy Crone? He really nails everything. www.youtube.com...

Cool theme music too

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.-2Pet3.3

"The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"-Mark1.14

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John3.16

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.-Heb9.28

God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them.-2Cor5.19

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."-Heb12.26

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

new topics

top topics

join