It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ICE chief proponent of Amnesty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The Obama administration has tapped an outspoken critic of immigration enforcement on the local level to oversee and promote partnerships between federal and local officials on the issue. Harold Hurtt, a former police chief in Houston and Phoenix, has been hired as the director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Office of State and Local Coordination. Starting July 6, Hurtt will supervise outreach and communication between ICE, local law enforcement agencies, tribal leaders and representatives from non-governmental organizations.

Are you SERIOUS? This is all getting blatant now by the Obama administration. He absolutely HAS to be doing this sort of thing on purpose, classic Cloward and Piven.

Youre telling me that they couldnt find ANYONE else to inforce the ICE organization there then someone who is in favor of AMNESTY?

This kind of promoting and status change in law inforcement of people like this is in DIRECT response in my opinion, to ANY state that would adopt the Arizona law

Obama is taking measure to MAKE SURE that if he cant overturn Arizona's decision on immigration, ATLEAST he can do his damnedest to make sure its NOT enforced!

Are you people waking up yet? Are we actually watching and learning people? Are we seeing whats going on here?

Full Story Here

Bash that its FOX news I dont care, facts are facts, atleast SOMEONE is reporting all of this blatant disregard for the will of the AMERICAN people......not the OBAMA NATION.......

My second question is......how did this man even get this job? He did a HORRIBLE job in Houston
Wife of Officer Killed by illegal, Shocked

Now.........LET THE *SS KICKIN COMMENCE!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow youre telling me no one is interested in this? This is huge!

How can people not find this important?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This story's already in this thread

new topics

join