It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Winds of Change are Blowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Lol, I guess I will put this here because quite frankly I'm not sure where to post a ,"I feel good for a change," post around here! Consider this a side bar at the top!

Ok I do believe I am feeling the moon energy tonight. Something is definitely in the air... Can't really explain it proper, but I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about.

Funny I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve. tonight! My day was so so, but I know I have been looking forward to tonight, tomorrow, the moon, eclipse, etc. All I have read of the magic about it, I dunno, I'm just all a jittery tonight. Which after the last couple weeks of feeling totally blah, this feels pretty good! The winds of change are a blowin my friends.... Anyone else feel it?

Just a side note.... my animals are all restless as well, but in a playful talky kind of way. Like I said, I feel like Santa is coming if that makes sense!

ps. I just have to add, after all the sadness and frustration I have felt over just the gom mess amongst other things, I have a very at peace feeling, all will be all right...

ops I didnt mean for this to end up in this board! silly me... someone can move this to a more appro. place

[edit on 25-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Huh. Of course, I had no knowledge of anything occurring, but realizing this sheds a bit of light onto my current situation.

I took a walk last night... at once, I began feeling extremely spiritual, as if the vegetation was speaking to me with peaceful phrases, comforting knowledge, loving energy... Nothing physically occurred, but I felt things inside that I've never felt before. Nice things. Things that I would love to feel again but have no idea how to achieve. The concept is threatening in its transience, yet beautiful in its possibilities.

Usually I'm not one to jump onto the "spirituality" wagon, but perhaps it takes an eyeopener like that to give someone (like me) that push.

Wonderful post, by the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Hi yig,

I am so thrilled - it is the pendulum!

Wow, we are swinging back!

S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I also feel very good today although i am ill. Very good vibes and energies around today.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Good vibes and energy to you.

More good vibes and good energy!

The exclamation point trebles it.

top topics

join