It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something wired about ufo and disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hello people

i notice something wired about disclosure project and ufo, mostly all site i was visiting talking about ufo or disclosure was shut down, one by one,and i talk about the serious one, all the crazy one still there
and even my youtube link are down or the count was suspended or video deleted,but all the stupid video are still there!!! i heard about a petition For a Life in Peace and Wealth for disclosure for people made by people i did not heard about it until today !!!! and i realize that many people in forum like this one are more and more agressiv when we talk about this subject what the deal !!

-people are done with that subject ?

- maybe now that some voices pop up here and there telling disclosure it's a mater of people and not organisation with full of money and crap so it make this subject inconfortable for some people?

- maybe we are very close ? and it's time for some people to make the subject more ridiculous

but i'm sure for myself we are very close,and i act for that, many people around me even if some laugh about it , talk about disclosure and ET presence this is not a tabou subject, i debate when i can do it with my friends because disclosure should done by us and only us.

what do you think ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I saw that petition too. For those that are interested here's the link:

www.galacticchannelings.com...

Up to you what you do with it...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

join