It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant website full of documentaries of free...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
..a big "Thank You" to all the posters who shared their links and to the OP for starting the thread, heck, it even got me Me to login so I could post this, something I rarely do anymore.

I'll add one to the list that I've been visiting for quite awhile, Wideeyecinema ..It's mostly conspiracy based stuff, Doc's and Movies..the front page has newly added vids, tabs up top for specific archives.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey thanks for this link

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow those are some really good sites. Well here's one I found a while back: www.streaming-madness.net...

By the way, there are tools that you can use to download videos from the web.

I'm not sure what kind of tools are available for Internet Explorer, but I suggest using the Firefox web browser. It's very popular and a lot safer than Internet Explorer.

1. Download Firefox and install it.

2. Open up Firefox and go to this link, FlashGot add-on, and download that add-on. It will install the FlashGot add-on for you. So now whenever you go to a web page that contains a video/audio, you can click on the little icon on the lower-right hand corner of your Firefox browser and it will download that video/audio for you.

3. When you download a web video, you're going to get a ".flv" file. In order to play this type of video file, I suggest downloading VLC Media Player. It can play virtually any video format.

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Truth07]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
also:

www.documentaryheaven.com

loads of very nice dox, mostly 'alternative' topics, updated frequently, and they take submissions for doc links. not to distract from the site at hand, but the more the merrier eh

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

lol

someone threated to sue them

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Curious...

The website is apparently experiencing technical difficulties.

Thousands of ATS'ers trying to access it i s'pose.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
"Documentarywire.com is experiencing techinical difficulties at this time. Please try again later."

new found popularity due to this thread caused more traffic then it could handle??

-B.M

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Well if that's the case then OP should've just u2ued me first. Cause now I'm all bent and my ass is out of joint. So.. thanks op.:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have a better one:

www.sprword.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Too.. many.. links.. can't.. take.. it

Thanks for all the links, I won't be short of docus, probably ever

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Don't put your head down to sleep untill you check this documentry at the 7Min 40Sec mark.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...
Hope link works, May have to copy/paste.
Sorry, Newby. Joined just for this post.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Documentarywire.com is experiencing techinical difficulties at this time. Please try again later.

Nooo, anyone else getting this when they try the link?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

It sounds great!

But...I got the following message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Bloody hell!! It's information overload up here! My brains are getting fried. Too many excellent links by posters on this thread. (Never mind if some don't work!!! Damn!)

That's why I love the Internet!
Carry on!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Still getting the internal server message. Checking out the other links now. Excellent thread!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That's alot to input.

"Woha...I know Kung Fu"

"Show me"

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hey guys sorry about documentarywire being down, so many people coming in at once crashed the server! its back up now!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocumentaryWire
Hey guys sorry about documentarywire being down, so many people coming in at once crashed the server! its back up now!

Great!

Thanks for coming on here and keeping us informed!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
wow..great site

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The most useful page on internet, after ATS of course

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join