It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O, an ancient secret

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
HI LUXUS

here are some things I've been reading about vimana tech

vimanas use sound waves to disrupt enemy flyers

From your link:

Every scholar knows the Vaimanika Shastra, a collection of sketches the core of which is attributed to Bharatvaj the Wise around the 4th century B.C. The writings in the Vaimanika Shastra were rediscovered in 1875.

The above is a lie.

The VS was "channelled" at that time. Although there are ancient references to the VS, not one iota of it has ever been "rediscovered."

Sorry, but I didn't waste my time reading any further at that link.
It can't be considered to be even an attempt at the truth.

Harte

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Reading the quotes below I wonder if we are really ready for this technology, maybe there is a very good reason why these secret society's dont whant this knowledge to be given to the masses just yet.

With so many terrorists and rogue nations prevalent its really difficult to know what to do. Without this technology we are going to destroy our planet by polluting our environment. With this technology (in the wrong hands) we might repeat history. Its a double edged sword dilemma!

THE SENECA LEGEND: The Seneca Legend describes how Atlantis was destroyed due to an abuse of the powers of the quartz crystals. In the book, Other Council Fires Were Here Before Ours by Seneca Grandmother, elder Twylah Nitsch, she tells us that Atlantis was originally part of the continent "Turtle Island." All the countries of the world were joined until the Continental Drift slowly separated them. This process took millions/billions of years. When a meteor hit earth, it is thought that Atlantis sank into the Atlantic Ocean. The Seneca legend tells that during the time of Turtle Island that all five races of the world occupied one great land mass. The white race, known as the "Gaggans" occupied what was then Atlantis, in the northeast of the island. This race was blessed with great creative talents. • Cures were found for all human diseases. • Physical health was achieved by the light of Grandfather Sun. • Machines were invented to do their work. None of these things were harmful to the earth. However the white race refused to share their knowledge with the other races. The white race lived longer and they came to look at the other four races as inferior. The Gaggans wore white clothing, kept themselves strong and clean. They hated dirt, dust, soil, which soiled their bodies and clothing. They made homes of marble and crystal, they had artificial plants. All this was because they were afraid of dirt. Other races were NOT allowed into their encampments except as servants, singers, or dancers for the Gaggans own amusement. These people used the minerals of the earth for their pleasures, and made great holes in the earth. Soon there were no trees, no plant life, and no animals in their land. Atlantis was destroyed by Mother Earth and the related planets. These events should teach us not to destroy the earth as we have been doing. The global warming trends will soon melt the polar ice caps and the earth will again be under water, much like Atlantis.

Atlanteans used their flying machines, "Vailixi," a similar type of aircraft, to literally try and subjugate the world, it would seem, if Indiantexts are to be believed. The Atlanteans, known as "Asvins" in the Indian writings, were apparently even more advanced technologically than the Indians, and certainly of a more war-like temperament. Although no ancient texts on Atlantean Vailixi are known to exist, some information has come down through esoteric, "occult" sources which describe their flying machines.

The Ramayana, Mahabharata and other texts speak of the hideous war that took place, some ten or twelve thousand years ago between Atlantis and Rama using weapons of destruction that could not be imagined by readers until the second half of this century.

The ancient Mahabharata, one of the sources on Vimanas, goes on to tell the awesome destructiveness of the war: "...(the weapon was) a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor. An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The gist I get from these legends and the Seneca one bears it out I think goes something like this

a group of loosely confederated people from somewhere in outerspace came to this world

they were very similar to us in many ways enough to pass as us if you don't look to hard

they had amazing technology which is how they got here in the first place and starships that were only in outerpace and did not land here which is where they primarily lived . Shuttle type craft that they used to go to and from the the starships ,pleasure craft for general transport and screwing around ,and fighter craft and the horrific weapons that go with them

they did not have a non interference code like on Star Trek. In fact they had no qualms whatsoever with technology sharing with our ancient ancestors,up to a point of course! wouldn't want the Earthlings to get to uppity. So those of us that they favored became Kings and priests and had vimanas ,but not the super awesome kind the visitors had and the world was divided pretty much as it is now between 1ST,2ND and ,3RD world civilizations

they had some emotional maturity issues, they were very competitive among each other ,and not possessed of much in the way of feeling anything beyond whatever 'winning' was to them . They divided into political factions and this resulted in a horrendous war of destruction with lots of Earthlings human and non caught up in it

then they left,maybe after the war they had issues like most their outer-space infrastructure was broken or destroyed,maybe they never really acclimated to this world,and had health issues maybe a catastrophic weather event combined with all of the above convinced the survivors to leave but they left

Is this true? I think something like is happened

where is the evidence? Well like our search for life on other planets we don't know what we're looking for , it sounds like they had wireless ,free energy technology, and the sound /electromagnetic//power/ for vehicles and more techniques for using this same thing to levitate heavy stones and amaze the Earthlings and construct,edifices to attract them to gather and worship and make them easy to manipulate

I'm saying that this type of thing doesn't leave much of a trace in the way of 'solid artifacts"

so they left. for whatever reason ,Leaving behind a stratified social system of priests warriors and Kings and some technological accomplishments which we eventually and gradually lost . To be replaced by a kind of cargo cult of imitation and propitiation and their memory became garbled over the centuries until it was eventually more of a habit and tradition than a true appeal for their return

and here we are

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
After watching some videos on cymatics I have to wonder if somehow this is how crop circles are formed. Frequencies under the earth....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Oh Hey NephraTari

I love this thread because some of the things discussed in it really make light bulbs go off in all kinds of directions

Like I'm not particularly into the crop circle phenomenon ,but you are and so suddenly you can kinda visualize something like this applying to that and now that you mention it so can I!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

No I have never honestly been too into the crop circle phenomenon. I am aware of it and I read posts but I don't really do any research on it.. however I have seen enough to notice that these patterns resemble those sometimes seen in crop circles.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

gotcha!

that's why it is so interesting to have many brains thinking on something the tangential connections that come out of it are sometimes just as interesting as the starting subject but it all ties in and contributes a piece of the puzzle . So we can see there are tons of applications for this
and it parallels what we do with our industrial technology and yet is not based on central power plants or even motors and power systems with moving parts like what we do

interesting the more I think about it the more sense it makes

I should post some youtube videos of wireless power and motors with no moving parts and magnetic levitation experiments there are lots. I'm feeling lazy right now but I'll get to it

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

According to Billy Meiers all but the native American Indian race are actually aliens which came to Earth from various locations in the universe.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

That is interesting ,I don't know what I was watching on the Discovery Channel ( I was only listening to whatever it was as background noise)

but my ears perked up when some pundit / expert said 'If you want to know what an 'Alien ' looks like look in the mirror!

I'm not sure what to make of ETs inbreeding with us , there certainly seems to be a consensus in the common subconscious,that they did

and Native Americans are different in their love and loyalty to the Earth and it's inhabitants, that seems to be uncharacteristic in notably European populations , and especially Middle Eastern ones

I don't know where to put that in terms of a genetic reality I'll admitt

what are your thoughts on this?

where do you put ET in the human genome?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well for an Alien to breed with us and produce offspring firstly it would have to be a mammal. That discounts all the story's of reptilian/human offspring.
You simply cant breed a reptile with a mammal.

Other than that I cant say any more on the topic because I simply don't know i.e. I don't know if other mammal alien have had offspring with us.

Not knowing however wont stop others from putting forward a theory and calling it fact, many writers do this all the time.

In this field of study you never know who to trust, there are so many nutters and deceivers out there! Some do it for money, some do it because they need attention, some because they are mentally unstable.....some tell the truth.

I believe our ancestors have left us something and one day we will know the truth. I would be very wary to accept information regarding our history from aliens. They may have their own agenda to for fill, thus they may bend the truth to benefit themselves.

They are digging up the hall of records at this very moment!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know!!!! do you think they'll actually tell 'us' what's in there?

I'm with you ,like I said if ETs did come and breed with us they are virtually indistinguishable from us

but I'm so far not willing to state that

I am very suspicious of any ET since my premise is just because they have a superficial resemblance to us doesn't mean they are like us

there are many things not evident in even genetic similarity that can be huge in terms of psychological and intellectual differences

but honestly I'm just trying to figure out how all the pieces go together

hoaxes are not pieces and go in the wastebasket other evidence has to fit somewhere ,and so that would be my part time hobby,kinda like having a table in your house just devoted to that giant nightmare jigsaw puzzle and twice a week you find where a piece goes and think you accomplished something ! haha

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No I think if they find the hall of records they will try and keep it a secret.
Actually I created a post about what I think could be in it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join