It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'It was like a quicksand, but filled with bodies'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Authorities discover remains of 64 victims of drug war at Mexico mine site

"TAXCO, Mexico - Many times, the victims in Mexico's drug war simply disappear. Just a few miles outside this quaint tourist town filled with silver jewelry shops, Mexican authorities discovered where some ended up.

For months, maybe for years, feuding drug mafias have unloaded their bound-and-gagged victims from pickup trucks and car trunks and thrown them down a deep, dark hole. It is one of the most macabre spectacles in a drug war that each week brings news of greater barbarities."

Subterranean killing field

"State investigators rappelled down the 15-foot-wide shaft through darkness to reach the bottom, 50 stories down, where they found a cold, dripping-wet cavern filled with noxious gases. As they panned their headlamps around the cave, they found a subterranean killing field. Initially, they thought there were 25 dead, then 55. But as they struggle to reassemble the bodies at the morgue in the capital city, they think they have found the remains of 64 people."

Source

This is sick. And im sure that this isn't the only cave were bodies are being disposed. This cave was 50 Stories, not feet, but stories down.

When was it okay for a human not to have a heart?

[Edit] - Added source.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is why the border needs to be defended better and why the war on drugs is a pile of crap.

the ONLY ones fighting it are the cops at the bottom (like our soldiers on the "war on terrorism). Everyone else is just putting on a show to perpetuate it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Here is a link to the article.

washingtonpost

Disgusting is all i can say.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
Here is a link to the article.

washingtonpost

Disgusting is all i can say.

Thanks for adding the source. I guessed it slipped my mind. I'll add it asap.

top topics

join