It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The history of Globalisation from a Russian persepctive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I found the lecture below of what looks like a Russian military man, he possibly could be a lecturer in a military school, or maybe he is just given out his opinions.

Basically he is answering the questions the Russian people have with regard to their standard of living in their own country, seeing they have vast amounts of everything that the rest of the world wants, and buy from Russia, and yet those in western Europe that have nearly no commodities to sell, live a far better life.

He talks about Globalisation, and its roots going back as far as ancient Egypt to the real rulers of Egypt other than the Pharaohs.

Its only seven minutes long, but its a very good starting point I think for those of us who are interested in the NWO and the regional and worldwide Globalisation tactics that are used.

Enjoy.

The basic jist is that the Elite way back in time quickly worked out that if they control the commodities and the through that the people and where those people live, then they began the ideology that still exists today.

The Elite running the banks and the huge corporations, control the earth and dictate the wars, the resources, the health of nations, and can also decide for themselves who are surplus to requirements as we get closer to ecological problems, created by consumption and greed.

Thats just a taster really, there are many more there if you want to listen some more.

[edit on 24/6/10 by multichild]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i believe 'ecological problems' are just another form of warfare, take the North American Indians, they had a huge prairie to roam, so killing them outright would have required a lot of effort.

killing all game and buffalo otoh, proved easy.

destroy all alternatives and the people will have to go begging at the gates of the system just to live, no survive but i'm confident to say that if this process isn't stopped and aborted in time (likely sooner rather than later) that humanity will be rendered rightly extinct, because the slave minds won't hold the world together and the elite are too detached to run such a complex system without crashing it.

i have a hunch no one can successfully micromanage an entire planet, so no matter how capable these villains are, if humanity lets them succeed, oblivion will be our lot. oh well, such is life, sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.....

edit: spleling

[edit on 2010.6.24 by Long Lance]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Yes I agree, its the final straw that broke the back scenario I think.

They implement the infostructure for the Elite to control, by waging wars to gain control over water, metals, gold, living space etc and then bring the world to its knees gradually so we slowly become accustomed to it, then at some stage an alternative form of life will emerge in full control of the Elite, and we will have no answer to it, but to agree to live by their ways.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I watched the second part too, which aren't posted above and he goes into discussion about the Rotshchilds, the Jews, World Government, and the inevitable crash of the United States of America.

In honesty none of it is new, but to come from a Russian person like himself, serves only to back it up further in my mind.

His agenda wasn't to support Russia or any other country as a whole, as he seemed to be trying to explain to the common person the reason why the world is as it is, and some of the reasons why things have occurred in the past, to the benefit of the Elite such as the first and second world wars.

I really enjoyed that.

top topics

join