It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP damage control team at work, we got now Robert Dudley.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well after the bad vibes that gaffe-prone British chief executive, Tony Hayward cause to the American public and he crying to have his life back.

The British company is now to bring Robert Dudley as the middle man to oversea the Gulf leak management.

Robert Dudley, who takes charge of BP’s spill response on Wednesday, has plenty of experience dealing with a hostile government, unhappy partners and angry citizens.

The former head of BP’s joint venture in Russia, TNK-BP, he was expelled from that country in 2008 after a nasty feud with the authorities and BP’s business partners. In the end, BP was forced to turn over management control of the venture to the Russians, though it remains highly profitable for both sides.

He seems the rigth candidate as he is a Missisipi man, he doesn't have a "British Accent" and hopefully for BP the media will be more gentle with the southern born genterman.

“He’s not only a good ol’ boy, but he’s from Mississippi and he doesn’t have a British accent,” Mr. Gheit said. “The media will take it a lot easier on him. He will fit in the landscape better than Tony Hayward.”

Mr. Dudley, who prefers to go by Bob, declined to criticize Mr. Hayward and said he would still report to him. He said he had not studied the well accident.

“The anger of the nation is vented at BP, and there is justification for the anger in that there is a leak that continues today,” he acknowledged in the interview, which was held in a colorless room in BP’s Houston offices.

Mr. Dudley said that he empathized with Gulf Coast residents. Though he was born in Queens, he grew up in Hattiesburg, Miss., and spent summers in Biloxi with his family and their sheepdog.

Still to me he is a BP Mississippi pimp and like all of them he will do what is best for BP and not the coast, the people and the nation overall

To me he is the perfect picture of the souther breed poltitician

www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Mr. Dudley, who prefers to go by Bob, declined to criticize Mr. Hayward and said he would still report to him. He said he had not studied the well accident.

I'd like to toss him in the Gulf in the middle of a huge dispersantfied oil slick with his hands and feet bound and watch him "Bob."

Odd, I'm generally a pacifist.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Whee! Change the accent, change the place of birth, and ya still have a FOOL in charge.

I agree let's toss him in and let him 'Bob'- can can study the problem WAY up close.

3 months and he hasn't studied the thing. Well, we're screwed. Who's up for take out?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I fnd hilarious how the BP damage control feels that bringing an Ole souther man with a nickname like "Bob" will make people feel all cozy and warm while surrounded by oil all over the gulf.

I guess nobody can take the mistreatment and scorn of the American people like an Ole good American itself.

Mr.Hayward sensitivities were damage so much by the evil American people.

new topics

top topics

join