It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Special "TOP HAT" Cover on Top of the BOP has Apparently Blown Off!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54
Not sure if it is out there but here is the solution...I believe this has been at the top of most prognosticator's lists of future events to happen. NUKE IT!!!

disclose.tv...

You're new around here, right?

second line

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know when I was watching this morning, the Enterprise feed was raoming around the cap then all the sudden started backing up fast. Then the camera seemed to tilt up and it looked as though it was rising somewhat fast into the flow. I was wondering why they decided to cruise through it. I guess now I have a clue why that happened. It was definitely lost in the muck for awhile

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I see the orange color on Skandi II, but the pics from Skandi I show brown colored plume.

Is it lighting? Or not?

I thought it was lighting at first also, then i realized its looks like pipe has a splitter and 2 different colors are coming out? whats this all about?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

At livestream.com/wkrg_oil_spill there is chatline saying that the cap has been taken off. There is a lot of pressure there and the stream is flowing upward. How they will ever be able to recap is apparently unknown...but yes, it is flowing badly. the twitter connection is not working there now but the livestream chat is working.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
They turned off one of the lights on Skandi 1, so now that side of the blow looks black like it has been. If you watch the top of the flow though, you can still see orange from the light on the other Skandi. They are trying to make us doubt what we are seeing again, and write it off as lighting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Skandi 1 and it's dispersant pitchfork have moved away now. Maybe they are getting ready for replacement.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shtfrifle

You have to look closely to Skand 1 and you can see the orange in there,but you need to look real close. It is the same pipe it is hard to see with the camera angles.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The oil seems to expand fast as it rises up, it sure ain't no thin straight line going up to the surface.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by trolleleet]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm looking at the CNN feed again. There is no way lighting is causing the "orange" flow. That orange is coming from one tube, where the brown is from another it seems.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We need a asterioid about 1ml x 1ml made of complete nickle to intersect that hole. It would melt slowly upon entry and hit the hole then cool quickly and freeze on the bottom.... WOULD THIS HELP MABEY

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I stand by my opinion, and I bet the subsequent final outcome of all this will prove it and back up my assessment too. Incompetents to the max. Their whole damn organization. The whole damn industry. I still can't believe the same organization that botched this up are the ones we're expecting to fix this. The whole thing is unbelievable, and I'm seeing it with my own eyes. I can't even understand why they don't drill relief wells at the same time they drill the primary well. Incompetents! From the top down. Probably union employees too (you don't need competence to get and keep a union job, just fellow thugs to get you in).

link   
Completely off topic, but did anyone just notice Skandi 1 'putting away its tool'? It got down to the floor, and just tossed the dispersant sprayer on the sea floor. Are they really using the sea floor as their tool rack?

link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Youre right! but that is odd how its coming out that way!?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I'm looking at the CNN feed again. There is no way lighting is causing the "orange" flow. That orange is coming from one tube, where the brown is from another it seems.

I completely agree with you. I've seen it from different angles now and I really don't see how this color is being achieved just from lights. It really looks like two different materials coming up.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by djexploit
Completely off topic, but did anyone just notice Skandi 1 'putting away its tool'? It got down to the floor, and just tossed the dispersant sprayer on the sea floor. Are they really using the sea floor as their tool rack?

Apparently they are. Probably just putting it in a specific place to be picked back up again later without searching for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What is that in skandi rov 1???

link   
That sure looks like a lot of sulfur coming out of there to me!

link   
www.breitbart.com...

The containment system capturing oil from the Gulf of Mexico spill had to be removed Wednesday, leaving the gusher unchecked after a collision involving a robotic submarine, US officials said.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What Skandi ROV1 doing and what is it moving.I wish they had someone that could tell us common folk. Just put some closed captioning on here and that would do fine.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yikes! RawStory used a BAD word in it's headline about this.

RawStory

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join