It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best paranormal podcast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I recently bought my/our first ipod and have found podcasts to subscribe to. I was reading reviews, and have listened to several different ones. There seem to be quite a few so I was wanting people to share their opinions on the best paranormal podcasts that they have come across. Thank you.

[edit on 6/21/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If you sub to coast2coast, you have plenty there.

Also old archive shows are on the net.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I love c2c am. I was not aware that the podcasts were free there. I will check those out, thank you. I would really like a podcasts that sticks to ghosts/demons.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Not all words that end in "s" should end in "apostrophe s"

Plural forms of nouns have no apostrophes.

Using the apostrophe means it is owned by someone named "podcast." That is to say "It's podcast's red volkswagen beetle that was caught speeding the other day."

But to answer your question,

Coast to Coast AM has been around for a long time.

You also might look up something called the Veritas Show.

There was something called the Richard Syrett show; it's not around anymore but you might be able to find some archives.

Those are some examples I know of.

Pardon the actions of the grammar police.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you 30_seconds, and thank you for policing my grammar. (blush)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

Paratopia has some great shows. The sound levels can be pretty awful, but the content is good. The Mark Nesbitt interviews about the ghosts of Gettysburg are fascinating. Their archives are full of good shows if you look for them....

Greg Bishop's Radio Misterioso has some good interviews too.

Don Ecker is a legend. He's been investigating the paranormal and UFOs for years. His 'Dark Matters Radio' show is often excellent with big name guests. The archives from this year are available to download here at....Dark Matters Radio archives. The Imbrogno interviews are cool. but just look at all the other big names interviewed.

My favourite paranormal podcast is the Paracast. A lot of the big names are involved as moderators or members. I can't think of any living paranormal or UFO researcher they haven't interviewed. The archives are here...The Paracast Complete Show Archives Page.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you Kandinsky. I shall check them out. I guess i can add to my original question and ask of peoples favorite episode. Like the one that freaked you out the most, made you turn your lights on or ipod off. A few years back, I was sitting in my car working security at a construction site in the middle of the night. It was like 3 am and I was listening to C2Cam. The guest was Lou Gentille I believe. He played a sound file from one of his investigations and it creeped me out. I eventually had to get out of my vehicle. Was not comfortable to get back into car until the sun rose and my shift was over. Just thought I would share that. =D

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They also reckon c2c has destroyed many of the older ones that existed before.

Alex jones used to say very bad things about coast2coast, saying it was like the radio version of xfiles, to keep the truth from coming out. lol

You see him now sucking upto the show on a regular basis.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thank you Andy. I miss Art Bell! Thank you all for your suggestions.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I highly recommend Eerie Radio. The show discuss all topics of the paranormal, not just Ghost/Demons, but they are included. They are super funny also I would recommend Mysterious Universe. Those are two that I always take the time to listen to. Hope this helps

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I can tell you all about demons. They don't exist. Ghosts I believe in, however demons no.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Head
I can tell you all about demons. They don't exist. Ghosts I believe in, however demons no.

Which has nothing to do with the topic. Mind your own beeswax.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

countduckula24, thank you for recommending eerie radio. Downloaded first episode and it sounds to be just what i was looking for. Thank you all for your help, and any more suggestions would be great. If I come across any good ones i will be sure to post, but due to the fact that there are 163 episodes with eerie i probably won't be posting for quite some time.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Head

Ghosts don't exist. Demons do. Take my word for it, not his. Ha.

(Actually, I believe they both can exist depending on how you define them)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks man!!! This last show of paracast was awesome... but i dont
know how a truly skeptic like Paul kimbal can contribute... the guy
claimed "im bored" when Friedman was talking about ufos...

Excellent info in there. Recommended!

(2hrs podcast thought... not for the youngster avenger)

RP

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Also, I also recommend Mysterious Universe. It's really fun, really cool stuff. The bulk of it is free, but they do have a special plus edition -- which I personally think is worth it, if you've got the money to spare.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
thank you solasis. I will check it out.

top topics

join