It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Poirino,Italy June12/13 masterpiece of information for next six months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Crop Circle Poirino,Italy June12/13 masterpiece of information for next six months

www.youtube.com

Crop Circle in Poirino, Italy, reported June 12/13 is a masterpiece of information about moon cycles for the next six month. It use data that only can be used if you are looking Earth and Moon from outside the Solar System. Link moon phases with constellations and planets. But.......it is not all the information that they want us to know. Future Crop Circle are going to be very tied to this information. If you don't understand this formation you are not going to understand next designs
Category
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Is2012TheDate]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Crop Circle 2010 season is full of hoaxes. At least half of the formation appeared around the world are false. I mean "false" man-made. So "real" Crop Circle Makers did this formation on June 12/13 in Poirino, Italy with information that can only be used if you are located outside the Solar System: Moon Cycle is almost 30 days when watched from Earth. Exactly 29.5305882 days. But when you are located outside the Solar System this period is 27.3217 days. The difference is because watching from Earth, you are located in a moving platform and the Moon is moving too. Then "they" decided to made this formation with data that the "most intelligent and smart" Crop Circle Maker from Earth can't imagine. And just to confirm this data, "they" made the formation on June 16 with only this number on it. But there is more."They" want to be sure that we understand where they came from and share their knowledge with us, they include an image of the sky surrounding the Earth during the next six month for the New Moon and Full Moon day. I don't think 'they' only want to teach us some Astronomy 101. Probably there is more information on the design or the rest is going to be in a future Crop Circles.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Take a look at this : Part 1: www.youtube.com...
Part2: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by xspinx]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by xspinx]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's my crop circle challenge:
Show me a crop circle that is NOT crossed by tractor tracks or other man-made tracks. Show me a crop circle that someone could not have walked into, to then create the pattern. I haven't seen one yet.
And, why haven't there been any "circles" in snow or ice? Surely these would have been excellent surfaces upon which to create patterns. I haven't seen any of these, perhaps someone has?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Slann

if you have checked the 2 videos i gave you the link you would have seen that there were crop circles incredible hard to be made by man, in the middle of the night, near a MILITARY BASE!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If this information can only be used if you're outside the solar system, how do you know it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
If this information can only be used if you're outside the solar system, how do you know it?

This is not something new or hide. The formula was devised By Nicolaus Copernicus in 1400

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slann
Here's my crop circle challenge:
Show me a crop circle that is NOT crossed by tractor tracks or other man-made tracks. Show me a crop circle that someone could not have walked into, to then create the pattern. I haven't seen one yet.
And, why haven't there been any "circles" in snow or ice? Surely these would have been excellent surfaces upon which to create patterns. I haven't seen any of these, perhaps someone has?

June 3 2008 Crop Circle in South Korea in a field that use to be a crop.
Watch video here (in korean by photographer 98papa)
blog.naver.com...

Crop Circle in the sand in byron Bay in Australia.
www.youtube.com...

Circles in the snow on Russia
englishrussia.com...

But the most fantastic, awesome, indescribable: Circles in the air
www.adelaidenow.com.au...

I live in southern California and a friend of mine flew over a Crop Circle (near Perris) that appeared next to the freeway on regular weed. They were flying in ultra-light weight plane abot 600 feet and when they enter above the circle the plane was "suck" to about 1100 feet. Fortunately they scape of this "vacuum tunnel" as they describe it

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Slann

I dont usually do a person's research for them although I had knowledge of these for a while
www.bltresearch.com...
www.viewzone.com...

those deal with ice and snow, Ill look for the others in oilseed rape. Look for those in google and then see exactly what that plant is and if anyone could go stomping around through it without leaving evidence all over everything that it touched. You could do it, but you would have to treat it like a you would a hazardous material regarding clean up protocol.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

the sand vid seems to be in the exact same spot on the beach. If that is the case, put a long term cam there... that case would be solved. The russian circles seem to be different somehow, maybe that second one where the circles seem to be emanating from the tree, it seems too good, and with all the trees in the way seeming too much of a hinderance. The korean ones. can you imagine a couple of brits or americans going over there in the cover of night just to hoax someone, and the size of that thing.
WOW
The radar ones seem easy enough to believe it is a glitch since i dont have the tech savvy to dispute them. Thanks for the links.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is the first thing like it I've seen. It was filmed in nightvision and shows a beam of light shining from a bright spot in the clouds. Truly original stuff.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join