It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body found near Deep River was scientist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The body pulled out of the Ottawa River near the town of Deep River earlier this month belonged to a scientist at the Chalk River nuclear plant who disappeared in January, Ottawa police said Monday.

Physicist Lachlan Cranswick, 41, who lived in Deep River, vanished five months ago in a case that confounded police and the community.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, that stinks to high heaven, now doesn't it? I think he probably just wanted to go swim for a little after a stressful day of figures and numbers and what not. lol

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I bet he wanted to report a hazardous leak
or something else and was killed for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FNDomination
Well, that stinks to high heaven, now doesn't it? I think he probably just wanted to go swim for a little after a stressful day of figures and numbers and what not. lol

Yeah, have to agree! It is so refreshing to take a dip in Ottawa in January! Best time to fish to. It's tough to find a spot along the river during that season, so crowded!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
informedvote.ca...

heres an interesting footnote...
Perhaps there could be more to the story....
for those who want just the facts...
built 1958....
supplies 70% of the radio isotopes in the WORLD for all cancer etc treatments and detection.!
The leak has no known source ...
they are dumping low level radioactive water into the ottawa river because they cannot shut down production till some other facility comes on line again in holland....
Its a case of running close to tolerances in order to fill human requirements though it may not be totally wise to do so.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by stirling]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
We've read all about strange death and disappearance of famous people not only about microbiologist and scientist but also celebrities:

The List:

Princess Diana
Bruce Lee
John Lennon
Brandon Lee
Michael Jackson
Heath Ledger
Robert Kennedy

John Kennedy Jr Plane crash
Hungarian Leaders Plane crash
Australian Moguls Plane crash

I can provide more links but you can search here.

" If you are rich, genius, or powerful, you have to sleep with the devil else you don't belong in this world which is owned by lucifer"

St Bernadette was given the message, "I can only promise you the next life but not this life" From the old classic movie: 'Song of Bernadette'

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Having his conscience pricked after seeing the recent Mr Gibson film,
Edge of darkness.
And was going to do some talking but ended up getting a visit?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Remember the scientist a few years back that accidentally electrocuted himself in his garage? (Sorry, can't remember his name).

Yeah, this stinks.

top topics

join