It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape Report - sorta secret society related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi guys,

The latest "Shape of Things to Come" report is out today.

The May report was shockingly accurate.

I don't want to put this in the "Predictions" forum because the signal to noise ratio is better in here and honestly no matter which side of the "NWO" issue you are on this is very relevant to groups that want to rule the world.

I can't post the document here because Clif High sells it and they do a lot of work. I will however purchase it and put up some of the highlights for discussion.

One recurring them (secret group conspiracy-wise) that the reports have discussed over the last few months was an attempt by the powers-that-be group to tell a certain portion of the population that their dna is "different" or "special" in order to rally them to the cause of the power mongers.

The amount has been between 15% to 35% of the population. In true Alex Jones style (man I despise that guy.) someone wrote last week that 15% of the population has Rh Negative blood types. I don't know if this is true but Rh refers to Rhesus (monkey) and might indicate a different genetic line for RH negative folks.

All for fun folks, all for fun and it gives us a little break from "masons suck"/"nuh uh"

I will post some highlights shortly.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sounds like what is currently going on with Zechariah Sitchin's do-or-die attempt to extract DNA evidence from the ancient "goddess"-queen, to prove alien DNA was hers (versus ours today).

All this could play into the possible "disclosure" event perhaps planned for this year. It wouldn't surprise me if part of the operation saw the value in recruiting "allies", by convincing people they were literally "blood-brothers". Very interesting. Thanks for your info!

JR

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OK - a primer. Clif and those guys analyze linguistic trends posted all over the internet and pick out statistically significant memes that sometimes are spookily accurate. One of these terms that started showing up several months ago was [OIL VOLCANO].

They don't have context, just suggestion and those guys try to interpret them to see if any trends might show up in the next few months.

This month's report continues to associate [RADIOACTIVE] with [OIL VOLCANO]. (parentheses are my thoughts - nuking the well maybe?)

Next, there are still hot topics about [Israel Attack on Iran], [Radioactive], [Glass] over [four major cities in Israel]. (Keep in mind, no context, just a lot of internet chatter.)

Earthquakes - [Crescendo Pattern] (starting in August), [Gulf of Mexico], [agony], [populace] (of the Gulf.

Scary stuff - [Revenge Assassinations] over the oil/planet crisis late 2010/2011 on those [presumed] guilty of [murdering] Terra.

[Engineered wave of assassinations] against [jesuits] [zionists] [roman catholic papacy] (internet words, not MINE).

Oil well continues to cause problems into August. [ill winds] tied to the [oil volcano] will kill wildlife. (maybe a hurricane?)

I will stop for a breather so you can discuss. Entertainment purposes only. Skeptics welcome but party-poopers can take a hike.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
[sinkholes] [inland floods] [mudslides] particularly in China.

[3 new personalities] become [prominent] in both [real media] and [mainstream propaganda press] as the floods rise.

For the US an [unemployment wave] in early August

Mass discovery that [economic recovery] is just [happy talk] (LOL)

One thing that recurs over the last couple of reports that I find interesting is the [12 days of torment] for the Obama administration in August.

[Solar spasm] or large sunspot activity September/August - electrical failures etc.

I won't give away the ending, but it's messy!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I recently heard something related to the RH negative blood and something about the illuminati, or NWO, or annunaki ? Some way of finding them for ??? Now I wish I paid more attention.

Everything else, no surprises anymore. Sinkholes, inland flooding, mudslides, happening now, lots of places. South prairies of Canada is that kind of mess right now. Other stuff, expecting lots of it. Interesting times we live in, Hope to survive.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I was looking at it on Wikipedia and I still don't understand it all.

It looks like, though, that overall 85% of people are Rh positive and 15% are Rh negative. It has something to do with antibodies that are common with Rhesus monkey blood.

The statistics were interesting though.. White people of European descent have a much higher percentage that are negative. Indigenous tribes like Native American, African and Asian are on the order of 1%.

new topics

top topics

join