It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Almost Succesfull Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just was practicing astral projecting again, and yet again it was very successful/unsuccessful.

I used my new technique, which someone else suggested forgot who, it was to count from 100 to 1 backwards, which I did, until I was to out of it to be able to concentrate. So, I left the counting and just tried concentrating on nothing. I improved immencely this time. I got to the point, were I was losing it and I wouldn't be able to tell which direction was up/down etc. Also, another new thing I experienced, was the falling sensation. I have experienced this before, but not recently and this time it was much stronger. I also felt as if my right side of my body was trying to come out, because I was able to imagine them coming out and I thought they were at one point, but the only thing that let me know I haven't projected yet, was that I was able to swallow. Anyways, I'm happy with my improvements over the past few attempts and I feel that by the end of the year I'll be able to project, hopefully!

[edit on 12-6-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm still trying to get this relaxing thing cornered. What helped me out recently today was that I tried the countdown deepening exercises. After counting from 100 to 1, do it 3 more times. You'll feel a lot more relaxed and awake yet motionless. It's visualization from there. Remembering your experience is like remembering a dream. Requires practise.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the ideas, guys. I've been trying to AP for some time now and can get to the point where I'm coming out, then I get a block. Might try that countdown technique tonight. Keep posted on how you are doing and any other pointer's for sucess you might come across.

regs out...

join