It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Time Line of Events Leading Up To 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ok, this is my very first thread here on ATS. I have been a lurker for close to 7 years now and I just recently decided to start giving my input here on the boards. I would have liked to remain a lurker, but the recent influx of ignorance on the boards have prompted me to come out of the shadows.

I will speak more about myself in my next thread.

Now, on to the important part. I know that by now any thread pertaining to 9/11 on the boards are largely overlooked due to the fact that people are simply tired of talking about it.

However -

The information that is present in this thread is unlike anything a lot of you have ever seen before. I know that there are a lot of info-harvesters out there that may have come across this at some point in your quests for the truth, but I can safely say that not a lot of people know about this.

Why do I make that claim?

I make that claim that not a lot of people are aware of this information because well, the blame for 9/11 is still put on the U.S. government and other shady special interest groups affiliated with the U.S. government. I believe this to be true, but this information suggests that others had a very large partaking in the events that unfolded on 9/11. AND - mind you, all of the information that I have posted in this thread has actual verifiable sources.

I will post the first 5 events in the timeline. There are 103 events in this time line. The rest can be found at the following link.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

1. 1991-1997 - Major U.S. oil companies including ExxonMobil, Texaco, Unocal, BP Amoco, Shell and Enron directly invest billions in cash bribing heads of state in Kazakhstan to secure equity rights in the huge oil reserves in these regions. The oil companies further commit to future direct investments in Kazakhstan of $35 billion. Not being willing to pay exorbitant prices to Russia to use Russian pipelines, the major oil companies have no way to recoup their investments. [Source: "The Price of Oil" by Seymour Hersh, The New Yorker, July 9, 2001 - The Asia Times, "The Roving Eye Part I Jan. 26, 2002.]

2. January 1995 - Philippine police investigating a possible attack on the Pope uncover plans for Operation Bojinka, connected to World Trade Center (WTC) bomber Ramsi Youssef. Parts of the plan call for crashing hijacked airliners into civilian targets. Details of the plan are disclosed in Youssef's 1997 trial for the 1993 WTC bombing. [Source: Agence France-Presse, Dec. 7, 2001]

3. Dec. 4, 1997 - Representatives of the Taliban are invited guests to the Texas headquarters of Unocal to negotiate their support for the pipeline. Subsequent reports will indicate that the negotiations failed, allegedly because the Taliban wanted too much money. [Source: The BBC, Dec. 4, 1997]

4. Feb. 12, 1998 - Unocal Vice President John J. Maresca -- later to become a special ambassador to Afghanistan -- testifies before the House that until a single, unified, friendly government is in place in Afghanistan, the trans-Afghani pipeline needed to monetize the oil will not be built. [Source: Testimony before the House International Relations Committee: www.house.gov...]

5. August 1998 - After the U.S. cruise missile attacks on Al Qaeda targets in Afghanistan in retaliation for the African embassy bombings, Unocal officially withdraws from participation in the CentGas trans-Afghani gas pipeline project. [Various sources, Unocal]

Here is another site worth checking out AFTER you have read the time line:
rebelnews.org...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by KillenfizzenHumboflorator]

[edit on 20-6-2010 by KillenfizzenHumboflorator]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KillenfizzenHumboflorator

Hi Killen,
Welcome to ATS and congrats on your 1st thread but you seem to have posted in the wrong section of the forum...here on this part of the forum the threads are all about the oil disaster so your thread will probably be moved soon to the 9/11 section

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Haha, yes I noticed that only mere seconds after I hit the "post" button.

Thank you for giving me my first flag and reply!

Also, thank you for the welcome.

Be easy.

Killen.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
your link "www.fromthewilderness.com..." doesnt work for me

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Its fully operational for me

Perhaps you have some issue with your network.

I advise you to try again if you are interested in this topic.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

weird, i tried it with google and didnt work either.
but anyways, this timeline you gave is interesting, because what i didnt know was that usa fought al qaeda before 911. and i get the feeling all this wars and terror is caused by the fight over resources. like in nigeria (west africa) with the rebels, these rebels want a bigger piece of the oil-cake. in the middle east its the big guys like usa and western europe who needs the oil-cake for their economic prosperity and al qaeda is like the rebels that want "their" piece, too.
or am i wrong, and its all about political systems ? like korea, vietnam etc. still fighting the commies ?

edited because i got "the n-word" for the west african country, lol

[edit on 20-6-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"Suspicious Time Line of Events Leading Up To 9/11"

If you only knew.....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Everyone should read Crossing the Rubicon by Michael C. Rupert, it sounds as though you might have already. Here's to the truth!
STH

new topics

top topics

join