It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Chapman : Every major Bank in The US and Europe is Broke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bob Chapman : Every major Bank in The US and Europe is Broke

bobchapman.blogspot.com...

Mr. Robert Chapman also known as The International Forecaster is a 74 years old. He was born in Boston, MA and attended Northeastern University majoring in business management. He spent three years in the U. S. Army Counterintelligence, mostly in Europe. He speaks German and French and is conversant in Spanish. He lived in Europe for six years, off and on, three years in Africa, a year in Canada and a year in the Bahamas.

Mr. Chapman became a stockbroker in 1960 and retired in 1988. For 18 of those years he owned his own brokerage firm. He was probably the largest gold and silver stockbroker in the world during that period. When he retired he had over 6,000 clients.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Of course every bank is broke.

The problem is, people still accept fiat paper money.

So in a bizarre twist, they are doing fine.

In the end, it all boils down to who holds and owns all of the commodities markets, because commodities are of real tangible value.

Who owns the tin, copper, gold, silver, oil, food, etc?

Whoever owns that, is not broke and likely will never be...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
But we have the skills to make things work. Money is not needed. You only need a skill that can be traded for the services of another with skills that you need. You'd be amazed to find out how much you can do yourself too. You needn't be a trained "professional".

The only thing we need to do is to take back sovereignty over our lives. We only need to reserve the right to live as healthy creatures on this planet. Who gave governments the right to all the land? We're born here. We live here. We have the say over what happens. When the sh*t starts flying is when government should step in. They shouldn't be the cause of it! Banks shouldn't own us. We let them use our money to build our community. Why else would we do things this way? Things have gone wrong, very badly so. We only need to set things right.

Let them have their money. Walk out of your workplace and set up shop somewhere. Make your living by exchanging your skills for those of others. Don't wait for permission. Just go do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
they cant be that broke i see hw much they take outa my account each month :-)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yep i still have some fiat paper and need/want insurace and the only thing i can think of that is guranteed to pay up since i have no debt is buying some more food supplies and getting more silver.

A two year old could work out that we can not continue to borrow more than we earn year on year but since our goverments are in the pockets of the zionist and the media is also controlled by the sam zionists your average made in the street was fooled into borrowing more and more.

This is about to cost a lot of people a lot of real assets and i would not blame them if houses got damaged before the keys were handed back in.

Don't think property is safe because they will reposses you if you don't pay taxes on the property and as income taxes produce less money for gov then they will turn the heat up on property taxes becaues they have you by the balls one way or another.

Time will come where people are begging for a revolution or the amero and you will be offered both.

new topics

top topics

join