It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it true? Us and Israeli battleships on the way to Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was not interested in starting a new thread, but I can't find anything about this on ATS. Maybe I don't know where to look. I am also new to ATS so I had to put the thread in the newbie catagories.

Has the US and Israel taken the steps to attack Iran?

www.haaretz.com...

Here is a link to an Infowars article. Not a fan myself but it may be worth a glance.

www.infowars.com...

Couple that with the latest development in Saudia Arabia and they have laid the ground work for an attack/invasion by the US and Israel.

tribune.com.pk...

I think we are in for a ride! The US and Israel have used their "superiority" to bully yet another middle eastern country through UN sanctions and threats of war. It looks like we will follow through on the threats. I hope that we can avoid military action in Iran but by the looks of it we are building up for the fight.

Will there be a declaration of war?

Will we be provided proof that Iran was making nukes to use against the US and Israel?

If this goes the way most of us think it will, I pray for all of you. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Story is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We can only hope that war engaging the WHOLE middle east erupts SOON.

The tensions are so high in that region that something has got to give. And when it gives, it will be big.....but necessary.

It is like an earthquake. When the techtonic plates get stressed upon each other for a long time, sometimes for thousands of years, prolonging the earthquake will only make the final quake stronger.

Things will give, and when it gives, maybe the middle east and the rest of the world can try a do-over.

It sounds bad and politically incorrect, but I am longing and waiting for the war. And I hope it starts soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
please use this ongoing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed

Sauron

top topics

join