It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to lead effort for a "New World Economic Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

I thought this was interesting regarding the obvious New World Order in the title.
I know this is from Prisonplanet and how some people feel about alex Jones but now they are just making it obvious.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

In my opinion, anything involving Russia wanting to take the lead in economic affairs is a little ominous. There is the long-term possibility that Russia will be renewing its attempts to dominate Europe, something which has been happening since Napoleon's time,and economic power is just the way to do it.

So the phrase "New World Order" is almost a red herring. There are good, old-fashioned, geopolitical reasons for being worried about the spokesman's line of thought.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Medvedev Pushes Ruble Reserve Currency to Cut Dollar Dominance

Russia wants the ruble to be one of the world’s reserve currencies as President Dmitry Medvedev renews his push to reduce the dollar’s dominance and make Moscow a global financial hub.

Medvedev said he envisages a new economic hierarchy allowing emerging-market giants such as Russia and China to drive the global agenda as the world emerges from the first global recession since the 1930s. “We really live at a unique time, and we should use it to build a modern, prosperous and strong Russia, a Russia that will be a co-founder of the new world economic order,” he said. The BRIC countries -- Brazil, Russia, India and China -- were net sellers of U.S. assets in April, driven mainly by Russian divestments, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. Senior Currency Strategist Win Thin said in a June 15 note.

They are making this very obvious.

This is a good time to take advantage of Western economic weakness.

This is also a good time for miscalculations.

new topics

join