It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America

www.eutimes.net

Russian scientists are basing their apocalyptic destruction assessment due to BP’s use of millions of gallons of the chemical dispersal agent known as Corexit 9500.

Even worse, should a Katrina like tropical hurricane form in the Gulf of Mexico while tens of millions of gallons of Corexit 9500 are sitting on, or near, its surface the resulting “toxic rain” falling upon the North American continent could “theoretically” destroy all microbial life to any depth it reaches resulting in an “unimaginable environmental catastrophe” destroying all life forms from the “bottom of the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whatdoesitmean.com

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Scientists are saying this will destroy crops all up the eastern front. Not only crops but all life forms from the bottom of the evolutionary chart to the top.

What's odd is this is from the end of March and we in the US are just noticing/debating this?

Look, I know this giant oil spill is horrible for everyone but it's deeper my friends.

It's all in the plan.

Crazy! Maybe Mass extermination?
Remember we have too large a population.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal HOAX master at work again believe nothing she says it is all lies.
Follow the source link and find out the truth about who writes these stories.

I wish posters would check to see if it is this HOAX master before posting anything. I see threads almost everyday from this liar. No offense to the OP I have also been fooled.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It could have been from Bob Smith and I still call BS.

It's way over exaggerated. It's sensationalized to the max.

It's misleading as hell.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Agreed..

But if it was a conspiracy they could not have timed this leak better...

Just enough time before the Hurricane season to get maximum oil and disspersants into the Gulf and then any Hurricane would hamper repair efforts too.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by virgom129]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Follow the source link at the bottom. It is Sorcha Faal bullsh*t. I call HOAX

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

In every good lie there is truth. I just dont trust this source one bit. I am surprised it did not come from the Russian northern fleet or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Totally agree, but you have to admit the leak couldnt have happened at a worse time...

Also it really doesnt look like they are trying that hard to stop it..

And, theres the question of how it REALLY happened..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Dont get me wrong something really stinks and it's not just the oil and chemicals in the air. I believe this will fundamentally change us I just cant see how the clouds of oil are to thick to see threw at this point in time.

I think we are on the verge of something big very, very big. Mass evacuation? Population or crop die off? TPTB truly taking freedom from us? I just dont know maybe all of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Your population is fine, theres just not enough places in your nation which have houses built in them. Go ahead and look at a map which has all the houses/population centres marked with lil red blobs. Theres a hell of a lot of open space there.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Agreed..

But if it was a conspiracy they could not have timed this leak better...

Just enough time before the Hurricane season to get maximum oil and disspersants into the Gulf and then any Hurricane would hamper repair efforts too.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by virgom129]

Here is a fix!! Can it eat up Corexit, don't know 'til we try.

It is true the Russians did complain, and they offered advice for fixing the spill at the same time.

This is nasty stuff from over the top controlling people who don't want to get caught for what they did!!

They should stop with the Dispersant Immediately ... Period .. but for the rest of the oil, ... which is going to flow without restraint until the little golden relief wells are in place ... there is some hope, the video is a tad long, but very professional ... and it has all the facts ...

Gulf Oil spill solution ... proven! ... 6 week fix ..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Gtown

Your population is fine, theres just not enough places in your nation which have houses built in them. Go ahead and look at a map which has all the houses/population centres marked with lil red blobs. Theres a hell of a lot of open space there.

i can't stand it when people say this... all that open space is inhabited by other creatures that have the right to live here too... human kind is not the only god damn species on this planet.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeres

Ok , so what do you propose? I notice that no one out there is prepared to accept population controls (well there ARE people who accept that, but they tend to be the ones who sleep under swastika bed sheets) and so theres only a limited number of ways to fix the so called problem.
Either, you allow the un thinkable to happen, and let the Nazis take a flamethrower to your constitution, or you I dunno, build more houses. Now Im not one for screwing wildlife, but there are MILES of un used space in your nation, not all , but some of which COULD be used as buildable land without impacting your wildlife. Another thing is that there are dead towns in your nation, totaly abandoned towns which quite frankly is DISGUSTING from a waste point of veiw. When every house in your nation has someone living in it, and all the buildable space is used (and I mean every last square yard) then you can have a population issue. Till then you are just inventing a problem.

new topics

top topics

join