It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Features

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hello staff and fellow members of ATS,

I was going to post this in the thread "ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future? " But wasnt sure if it would get noticed.

Anyway my ideas are as follows.

1)I know we have the Flagging and stars system, but i would like to have some type of feature that allows me to see if a person is posting hoaxes on the forums. Just to let me know who to believe etc.

2)Some Sort of alert system, for when thier is a breaking story that people should read. Many times i have came across the important stuff hours later. Maybe a little red light that flashes lol.

3)some type of mediaplayer as i love listening to music while i read and write...a bit of classical music never hurt anyone.

4)Not sure if we have them but some sort of feature system, maybe we could feature 3 members a month (the top 3 ofcourse)

5)And could we get some more smileys

Thats all i have i know thier not great but its what i want so thought i'd ask

Kind Regard
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
1. We do not single out members like that. Ever. And if someone is proved to purposely HOAX - they get permanently banned.

2. That is what Recent Posts is for. We already get complaints when a mass Admin u2u is sent out. I can only imagine the complaints coming in for every new BAN thread created. The forum moves just too fast for that. And the task on the servers would be huge, im sure.

3. Im sure most people have media players on or attached to their computer. Shouldnt force people to have to listen to something. Shoot, people complain with the music played on ATSLive! Also, you can add a media player to your MATS profile

4. Good idea: maybe something like that will arrive on ATS2010

5. Id love more smilies. Right now, I host a bunch on MATS and use that way

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df1128bf1f2e.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on June 14th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Plrease add any suggestions to the ATS/BTS: What would you like to see in the future thread,

Thank you

Thread closed.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Hello staff and fellow members of ATS,

3)some type of mediaplayer as i love listening to music while i read and write...a bit of classical music never hurt anyone.

True-Seer

This can be done, there are a few members that have media players this one is mine. You are welcome to listen if you like there is about 150 songs.
My Media Profile page

top topics

join