It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New thought On just where MOST oil originated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
All my life well from 14 or 15 anyway (44 now) i went by sciences theory on how oil was formed on earth .Which we all know was by microbes that lived mainly in the oceans in emense amounts .
And I still have no dought much of the oil was create this way.
Then I found this site (many years agaio) and read post talking about oil like it is some process that is created deep under ground .And continues to this day .
Now this theory doesn't take into account the heat being so high the closer you get to the core of earth that large chains of oil molecules CANNOT form.
as in a car engine in which the oil is only subject to under 300% f and yet brakes down fairly quickly. This ist self shows that oil could NOT form even 3 miles down but must instead have migrated to that depth. Mostly by the over riding of the earths plates .
anyway On to the WHY hasn't anyone thought of this?? theory.
Its well know some planets like Neptune have very high constructions of hydrocarbons in there atmosphere and these planets in no way ever had life .
But hydrocarbon oil does not make there only part of oils make up .
Now we all missed something here in earths early stages the atmosphere wasnt oxygen carbon .
But Mathian hydrocarbon's (yea just like Neptune and many other chemicals PULSE the liquid taht was on earth(whole oceans of it)) GET THAT its important.
WHOLE OCEANS OF LIQUIDS NOT water .
now earth cooled and these gasses combined with the liquid chemicals of the oceans .Again OCEANS FULL of a substance that may very well have been the main source of earths oil . NOT quite oil yet but well on its way to becoming oil .
so over the next 500 million year the earth plates move around starting the proses of transferring all this early preoil into the depths of earth .
finly most of it is buried deep under ground and the volcanic start adding oxygen and water changing earth into teh planet we know today .
now I may be out in left field with this theory but the gulf oil problem and the amounts they are talking about and knowing there is other wells just as large made me relize there has to be more to oil then just dead microbes .
But knowing it cannot be created deep in the earth WERE did all the rest come from .
also know the earths atmosphere was more like Neptunes with a much warmer planet and many more chemicals and gasses .
Just maybe this theroy hold water? or oil lol lots and lots whole oceans full of oil?
so how about guys and girls maybe most of earths oil was formed from the primitive chemical liquid's and gasses on the planet?

edit on by benevolent tyrant because: MOD EDIT: to correct spelling error in thread title (from "were" to "where")

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Brilliant!

The truth is nobody really knows how oil is actually formed.

I would be perfectly happy to be corrected on this...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes i am starting to question how oil ismade with it being so deep down in the earth.

Still don't think we can burn it for ever and a day

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah around 3510 years ago or around -1500 oil was dumped on us by comet Venus according to Velikovsky.
It was tough going for earthlings and the planet back then as it seems the oil formation
on earth has no reasonable answer.
Ever see dinosaurs with oil.
They are all dried out bones.

edit on 9/27/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I saw this article and thought I'd post it.

This article is from the Gasoline FAQ, by Bruce Hamilton with numerous contributions by others.

4.1 Where does crude oil come from?.
The generally-accepted origin of crude oil is from plant life up to 3
billion years ago, but predominantly from 100 to 600 million years ago [1].
"Dead vegetarian dino dinner" is more correct than "dead dinos".
The molecular structure of the hydrocarbons and other compounds present
in fossil fuels can be linked to the leaf waxes and other plant molecules of
marine and terrestrial plants believed to exist during that era. There are
various biogenic marker chemicals ( such as isoprenoids from terpenes,
porphyrins and aromatics from natural pigments, pristane and phytane from
the hydrolysis of chlorophyll, and normal alkanes from waxes ), whose size
and shape can not be explained by known geological processes [2]. The
presence of optical activity and the carbon isotopic ratios also indicate a
biological origin [3]. There is another hypothesis that suggests crude oil
is derived from methane from the earth's interior. The current main
proponent of this abiotic theory is Thomas Gold, however abiotic and
extraterrestrial origins for fossil fuels were also considered at the turn
of the century, and were discarded then. A large amount of additional
evidence for the biological origin of crude oil has accumulated since then.

stason.org...

Seems reasonable to me. Although I do admit to a fondness for old Velikovsky's theories!

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 27/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Interesting an ET source for oil.
There was an ET source for some of Earth's water as well according
to Velikovsky and chlorine to make the sea's salty.
Now the UN has an official to tell us what's going on ET wise.
More cover up of Tesla science is funding that position.
The flying saucers from ETs has go to go as a byline of the
Illuminati press if we desire to know the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I think for the moment, the mainstream view on where the oil comes from is probably the best one there is.
Velikovsky’s theories are just theories, and some of them are pretty much ‘out there’.
He did get a lot of things right of course, but he also made a few errors.
It’s a pity he isn’t alive today who knows what he would have come up with if he had access to the science and astronomy of today. I have a few of his books.
I don’t know too much about Tesla, that word ‘ether’ always put me off him. Having said that, I probably know more than the average person.

Mod- I will pay more attention when I quote from the internet. I didn’t intend to include a link, and forgot quotation marks. Although it did seem self evident that I was quoting something.

I've just read through your link and see what I should be doing, thanks.

edit on 27-9-2010 by midicon because: Edit to write last line.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

I'll have to get back to you on this as the accounts Velikovsky found are very convincing.
Can't say I would ever be able to piece together the formation of tar pits and oil reserves
but I do think I might find some interesting passages in ancient accounts.

Oil took a big hit when Tesla became a millionaire after setting up power system patents.
Tesla never patented advanced generators past the Towers but there is evidence and
speculation the oil companies kept investors away from Tesla. The Tesla ether as defined
by him was for wireless power or how radio or AC with a high voltage and frequency
actually flows one way as a negative flow that can charge up immense voltages.
By the 1940s Tesla made such remarkable announcements that were unbelievable and
now thought that Germany had a hand in developing much of the technology that was
banned in America.

new topics

top topics

join