It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if, Spiritually Speaking, we are all "false flag" agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So the human being is spiritually considered to be a body on earth and a soul in heaven. Thus, we are like false flag agents. Our personalities seem human on one hand, but since we have a higher nature than human we have a hidden agenda. That agenda is always soul-motivated, just as the agent is loyal to his regime. So if someone was eating, they could be eating because they are hungry, or because they have a soul-desire for food. Multiply this 6 billion times, 24 hours a day, and you have a "matrix" world that looks human from one perspective, but entirely propelled by the various desires of the soul-agents. What do you think of that? It means things could have multiple perspectives, and both could be technically true from each perspective.

But where do the soul agents dwell? Some other world, or "heaven"? Maybe at this point the soul can be reduced to movement and natural activity, but then this eliminates the personality of each creature. So it seems like there is neither a soul-world nor an elimination of personality, unless personality is nothing more than the various desires. Interesting...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure I get what you mean.

I would say that our souls drive our emotional desires (I.e: Love) and our bodys drive our physical desires (I.e: Hunger). They work in unison

Our souls are no more/less Human than our bodys.

join