It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***SECRET BONE CHILLING – EPA Gulf of Mexico LIVE & DEATH Report***

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Dude,

All those gasses are as bad as you say but they are also lighter than air and will rise eventually way up in the sky. So we might just see a short term epidemic of sorts as you say but the ozone thingie will be affected later. This part is always bad news of course. I mean, when is news of the ozone layer good?

Well I am ready to live without a car. Anyone else?

Sigh...

sorry.. no cigar or star for thee..

air is N2 and O2 that have a molar weight of 28 and 32

methane is light, but non toxic, with a weight of 16.

Hydrogen sulfide H2S is 34.08

Methyl chloride is 84

Benzene is 78

---------------------------

the toxins will tend to stay on the ground!!
---------------------------

BP hiring $cientology PI firm to intimidate journalists? Link to ATS post on page 2 of this thread LINK

[edit on 15-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I have not read every post. But I think if there were a serious problem, Obama would stay as far away as possible. UNLESS, they are not telling him the truth either.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Great thread

IMO that video is more fear mongering than warning,

but hey if hes right then i guess we are all screwed eventually.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is just my opinion, obviously.

I feel like if what this video/article stated were true, and massive amounts of people were being poisoned/going to die soon, it would be too much for the government to handle. There are obviously independent sources monitoring this situation, and it would get out one way or another. IMHO I think the the mainstream media would even pick it up--Fox would release it to blame the Obama administration and MSNBC would release it to blame BP. Think about it--there's TONS of money for one of these agencies to uncover a big conspiracy--though on the opposite side maybe the government has more reach than I'm giving it credit.

IMHO this type of cover-up is too big for the government to handle at this stage of their agenda. The people are on the tipping point as it is right now. Something of this caliber would be too much for the government to maintain. Then again, maybe the government has more power than I'm giving it credit.

I am involved in emergency medicine, and haven't heard about evacuations or anything of the sort.

Again, this is all just speculation on my part--take from it what you will.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams should be arrested and water-boarded to get the names of these "insider elites" that he is supposed to be so close to. If the pressure down the hole is as high as 70,000 psi, there is no point in drilling a relief well since there is no known valve arrangement that can shut off against that pressure. All he wants you to do is buy his overpriced $30 DVD and go on scaring the hell out of you. If he has real insider information, he should be arrested and held until he gives up his sources.
And those sources should be arrested and held until they give up what they know and how they got the information. How many oil executives from 40 years ago on the North Slope are still alive? Probably not that many. Arrest ALL of them and hold them until they start talking. By the way the company that Williams worked for was Arco. Arco was bought by - you guessed it- BP!!

I use top design piping systems for power plants. The highest industrial pressure I have ever seen is at the Philadelphia Electric Eddystone Power station using >5,000 psi super critical steam.

See..
www.metso.com...

Be careful what these charlatans tell you - think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams should be arrested and water-boarded to get the names of these "insider elites" that he is supposed to be so close to. If the pressure down the hole is as high as 70,000 psi, there is no point in drilling a relief well since there is no known valve arrangement that can shut off against that pressure. All he wants you to do is buy his overpriced $30 DVD and go on scaring the hell out of you. If he has real insider information, he should be arrested and held until he gives up his sources.
And those sources should be arrested and held until they give up what they know and how they got the information. How many oil executives from 40 years ago on the North Slope are still alive? Probably not that many. Arrest ALL of them and hold them until they start talking. By the way the company that Williams worked for was Arco. Arco was bought by - you guessed it- BP!!

I use top design piping systems for power plants. The highest industrial pressure I have ever seen is at the Philadelphia Electric Eddystone Power station using >5,000 psi super critical steam.

See..
www.metso.com...

Be careful what these charlatans tell you - think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
edited for content

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Well]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I did not have time to read through every post on this topic.

I can't help but wonder about the fishermen that were recruited in the first days for cleanup and they were all getting sick. Headaches, respitory problems, etc., the same symptoms. They complained they were not given the appropriate protection to wear.

Makes one wonder what will happen to these people in the coming weeks/months/years.

I would not discount too much at this point. BP is in CYA mode for sure, so there is no telling what we are not hearing.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nothing in their list of toxins is as bad as the flluoride in the water and the chemicals coming down from the chemtrails. We've had sulfer in the air before without mass evacuations. I'm inclined to suspect that this is the excuse our Nazi government might use to depopulate us.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by m khan]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
dear oh dear people.......

You think this is worse than the crap you breathe in on a day to day basis?

You are constantly bombarded with toxic chem's in your everyday life from car fumes to aerosols to household products...and agents that are transferd through the skin.

You have nothing to worry about, your already being slowly poisoned.

realax, kick your shoes off, and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
dear oh dear people.......

You think this is worse than the crap you breathe in on a day to day basis?

You are constantly bombarded with toxic chem's in your everyday life from car fumes to aerosols to household products...and agents that are transferd through the skin.

You have nothing to worry about, your already being slowly poisoned.

realax, kick your shoes off, and enjoy the ride.

I'm not sure where the "ride" is here? Why should anyone be taking off their shoes? I have read threw this thread, and I am no expert, I don;t know if this is a non factor or if it is should concern those living within the area, however I don't foresee myself scooting over there with a beach towel and cooler of beer to point and laugh at all the oil covered pelicans or grumpy fishermen. I suppose your idea of R&R differs from mine.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I did read the first few pages of the thread but skipped back here to the end.

If this has been mentioned please forgive me.

Is it possible that this is the very reason for the long delay in the issuing of permits and the reason for the high security on the beaches. If they know this is happening they also know at some point they will be found out. This could open the door for enough legal issues to last into the next century.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

"Don't worry everyone, THE AIR IS SAFE TO BREATHE."

...said the EPA at ground zero after 9/11.

I trust them. Don't you?

Well, if they did not find any toxic substances, it either means there aren't any or that some regulators forgot to run a test setting. Which means, until more proof to the contrary, I at least trust them to publish it, if they KNOW there is something harmful in the air.

I do not think, they expect me to believe in their infalibility, though. I am waiting for that presidential adress.

I don't think, thats Obama's Katrina, It could be more like the USA's Tchernobyl. After a small Hurricane, blowing all that crude and methanr over the Southern Coast, the whole coast might start to smell like a petrol station. Once the sun starts shining again, and that tar starts to melt, people WILL get sick.
Will be a gold rush for lawyers, if tort claims add to BP's bill - and thereby sets some nice precedences for the whole national oil industry. With the crack-from-toasteroven guys in charge of MMS for a decade, I bet there is half a ton of minor messes, that the Oil guys are causing on a daily bases in the Gulf.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
good god! im not normally left speechless but theres a first for everything i guess

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Why does everyone think that "people will panic like crazy", thats the perception TPTB have of us (you know, stampeding cattle).

I personally think that people react calm and determined in a desaster scenario, helping themselves and others, spread the news via MSM, let everyone know, nobody will panic, be concerned and take actions yes, but not panic.

Im tired of being labelled as cattle, im a reasonable human being, and so is everyone else

I want to believe you, honestly I do.

Here is a short video depicting a Christmas Sale at Walmart. People were trampled in search of bargains.

You were saying?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Skipped through the thread,looks like a "freak out fest".

These compounds may be toxic,but you breathe toxins constantly every single day,and probably some of these same ones,definitely a whole slew of others.

Never mind the amount of pollution you produce and ingest and absorb just by living your lives the way you do,and I mean nearly all of you.

There is such a huge amount of air for this stuff to diffuse into,that if these compounds were to ignite,you would be long dead before before the concentrations ever became high enough,the same with the water in the oceans....

Geez,quit it already!.

Look whats going on while you concentrate your attention on this,wonder what the next diversion will be,realize it doesn't matter.

Nobody lives forever anyway.............

Oh,poor poor me,my selfish little american consumerist self would live forever if it weren't for the big bad polluters of the world cracking apart natural substances to keep me from having to break a sweat just being alive........

[edit on 16-6-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
mmmguinness,

Its called sarcasm :-)

I'm not saying roll over and play dead, but there are far worse things your exposed to on a day to day basis than what is given off from this oil leak.

So people should stop making a big song and dance about Benzine and Toxic fumes & end of the world Scenarios from this Oil Problem.

its a problem yes.
its nasty yes,

But there's no need for PANIC!

calm down. BP is not the big bad wolf. it was a terrible accident and one that is verrrrrry difficult to fix. give BP some credit!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What a bunch of GARBAGE you're SPEWING!...

This is worse than the spewing Oil Well itself...

Hydrogen Sulfide is the product of the decomposition of trees and leaves, among other things and has a rotten egg smell: unless you get that smell consistently, then there is nothing to worry about...

Benzene is a component of gasoline and diesel fuel: every time you breathe near a gas station, you'll breath in benzene, yet the station attendants are not dying like flies, are they?...

This is just pure ALARMIST RUBBISH spread by idiots who haven't got enough brains to understand what they're talking about...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I can say first hand that things are not looking good. I live in southwest florida and me and 8 other ppl I know have been feeling sick with breathing problems sore and clogged throats, headaches. burning nasty feeling in eyes and throat sometimes, flu like symtoms and I have been reading and hearing about other places close that ppl are experiencing the same.. I am really starting to get concered here. I might have to move my move back home a couple months sooner..

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I live in Naples, Florida, 5 miles from shore. I have been VERY sick since June 10th. My skin is allergic to benzene, which is why I moved to Florida from Milwaukee. My skin is breaking out, which caused me to believe that benzene exposure and my sickness are related. My doctors refuse to believe it - I think it is just too horrible to believe that we are being poisoned. I spent time in the hospital and had a lot of tests - nothing found to cause this much headache pain and nausea. My family is evacutating in 4 days, since I am so sick. I am taking 12-15 oxycodone per day just to function. I am trying to get tested or benzene exposure before I leave. Can anyone help me with information on how to get tests?

I have never heard a conspiracy theory I believed. But this time, I am scared. The lack of information is what scares me the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join