It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See!! Videos Of Oil Leaking Thru Cracks In The Sea Floor!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have been reading for a while now (mostly thru ATS) about the breach in the well casing allowing oil to enter into the sea floor and I was wondering when BP would finally have to stop showing us the same camera shot of the oil spewing from the pipe and have to show us the real extent of the leaks....so I went looking....see for yourself.

http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oil-spill-seafloor-oil-gas-leak-videos-photos/

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oh...and if someone here knows how to post these videos by all means please do. And as an aside...those of us who know the power of prayer need to kick into high gear right now. And I mean now!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
[edit on 6/13/2010 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

edit:

[edit on 13-6-2010 by realmatrix] I was just about to post the video for this..but I see you figured out how. Thanks for this update.....

[edit on 13-6-2010 by realmatrix]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This should be ok.

Edit to say,ah you got it now.

[edit on 13/6/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thank you for posting that.
We've all been hearing how the flow was sandblasting the steel bop. Seems now it's been sandblasting sand this whole time too.
Time to focus on the relief drills as an only hope. But then again, where are the casing breaches at? The whole damn line could be ruptured. I can only go on a worst case scenario here, since that's been the prevailing track record with this whole clustercoitus so far.
No pun intended here whatsoever, but bp, it's time to come clean
already. Damnit.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

thanks anyway. I figured it out.
second line

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Interesting. So they DID weaken the sea-floor. And there are cracks with oil leaking through them. This situation just got a whole lot worse. Now, where are the HD videos BP should be releasing to us?

Special Note To ATS Brits Complaining About Obama And How 'Unfairly' We Are Treating BP:

I don't care what you Brits think of America, or of our elected President. He doesn't represent you. He represents us. Our President needs to consider the needs of his people, namely US, over the needs of the people of a foreign country.

Our needs come first! It's our shores being destroyed, our fishing industry being ruined, our economy which will feel the blunt of this disaster. BP is a corrupt company trying to short-change us and we, the American people, will not allow it. They block our media, and are not being transparent with quite possibly the biggest disaster this country has ever faced.

If it bankrupts BP and causes you Brits to suffer some financial pain, lost pensions, or total economic collapse, then so be it. Frankly, it is NOT our immediate concern and the majority of us don't really give a damn.

Once we settle this whole BP issue, we'll do what we can to help you. Until then, push off. Have some biscuits and tea.

You want to burn our flags? Say hateful things about us during demonstrations? More power to you. We'll burn yours in return. We'll show you the true meaning of hate. Straight up, what you Brits think of us, our country, or our President means nothing to us.

/end rant over recent reports of Brits being mad at how 'unfairly' BP is being treated by us.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

My hero ....much thanks.
rules are rules (sigh) second line.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

I hadn't heard about these protests. The protesters must be quite short sighted. This isn't just our problem. It's the planet earth's (i.e. the world's) problem and seeing as Obama has been refered to as the "president of the world" the world better hope he handles this right....providing this can even be handled.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I wanted to post this so bad, people need to know about this so BP can stop putting on their pony show.... but every time I post a link to my own blog it gets interpreted as blog spam.

Any be sure to visit the original post and check out the post about what Matt Simons and Bill Nelson have been saying this would mean to the main stream media.

There are also links two excellent interviews on that post one with Dr. Steven A. Rinehart and one with me that discuss in detail just what this may mean along with with a wide variety of other topics that you may not know about.

The Government needs to step in here and take the reins.

This is proof that BP is not being transparent everything and they are deliberately hiding what is going on.

This is really bad news and the Government needs to address this issue immediately.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nice find. Good on the blogger for assembling this information. I think by now we are all starting to grasp the enormity of the situation.

This will make 9-11 look like a drop in the pond, compared to a tsunami.

I see the water sucking out, and the people going to investigate, because they are curious...

Woe to those on the coastline.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Brits being mad at how 'unfairly' BP is being treated by us.

And rightly so,being that BP is just shy of being half owned by an American company.
Also to add the fact of the rig and drill was/is owned by an American company.
Seems to be ignored or not wanting to accept that responsibility of it also lands upon the US own door step.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm trying to make sense of your post. Perhaps I'm having difficulty since I haven't slept in 36 hours. Seems like you're trying to justify why the Brits are angry at us but are unable to form an opinion which can easily be comprehended. Can you elaborate for those people who are tired, please?

Edit: Maybe I finally understood it. Are you saying that BP isn't actually at fault, here? That they don't shoulder the main responsibility for what happened? According to what we know, BP shortchanged safety precautions, and the riggers who complained ran the risk of firing? At the end of the day, BP owns the well, it was THEIR responsibility to do things correctly and safety, and they cut corners. They should (and will) bare the full blunt of this disaster financially. They will pay EVERY PENNY OWED, even it it bankrupts them. Period.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

Oh thank you for replying to my thread. It's an honor and welcome to ATS.

To all...here is a link to an interview with Mr. Higgins in which he discusses the sea floor leaks as well as the option to nuke the leak. I haven't listened to it yet but I certainly will shortly.

http://(nolink)/2010/06/12/interview-fintan-dunne-discussing-sea-floor-leaks-blown-casing-nuke-cap/
fintandunne.com...

Thanks again, Alexander.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Agreed, this US/UK hate that is being generated is completely irrelevant. You will not being seeing any of this from me.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The only reason I'm showing my anger at those in the UK is because of their attitude that we, Americans in general, are giving BP the short stick. They're even asking their Government officials to CONDEMN Obama for his newly found hard stance against BP.

It angers me to no end, that it does.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

My hero ....much thanks. rules are rules (sigh) second line.

You're welcome.Got it done yourself now though.

Second line isn't the first,but need to do to stop a mods curse.

[edit on 13/6/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
Special Note To ATS Brits Complaining About Obama And How 'Unfairly' We Are Treating BP:

One Paragraph,

If President Obama can break off from crafting his next anti-British Petroleum soundbite, it might be worth him checking out the ownership structure of BP and pausing for a moment. It appears that 39% of the shares in the company are American owned (25% by U.S. pension funds and 14% by individual American investors). According to BP’s figures, 40% of the stock is owned in the U.K.

Here's the link.

The evil BP British blah blah blah is 39% US owned.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Look how many people here are afraid to speak out against BP because BP is now their only form of livlihood since their fishing industry has been destroyed. I imagine there are quite a few people in the UK who are very much dependent on BP as well. This is a lose/lose situation for everybody.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join