It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine This - God not Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Firstly I would like to say that I don't believe in Religion, however I do believe in God.

I actually wrote most of this in response to a post with in another thread but wanted to share ideas with those who are interested. In the wake of the recent catastrophe that has aoccured in the Gulf of Mexico I thought it was worth putting my words out here. I believe this catastrophe is another indicator of things to come.

Imagine this.

An all seeing all knowing power which is humanly indescribile because we do not have the capacity to understand it.

Imagine that this power designed us this way for a reason, the reason being when we change form spiritualy we move into the next "capacity" of higher understanding. We do not need to understand everything just yet, all we need to understand is simple, love. Understanding love and what it can do for humanity is the point. Imagine that in the original design mankind was given the ability to chose, to chose weather to love or to hate.

Take a look at the world around us, Hate is the God here. People become corrupted by Money and material wealth. medicines are designed not to cure or prevent, they are created to make a buck, Wars are not faught to save our peoples way of life they are faught to change the way of life for a greedy few.

Evil is in control of things here and that will not change until things can not go any further and the master reset switch is thrown.

I think all the signs are around us and that the fuse was lit a long time ago, things will go bang sometime in the future, they have to.

If we lived in a perfect world nobody would suffer, everyone would have food and shelter, the academics would create technology to further the prospects of mankind and yes we would expand throughout the universe. We are witnessing first hand what has been written for many years. we are being decieved from all angles very easily by the power on this Earth.

Things are going to get bad before they get better and alot more people are going to wake up to whats going on. I am not saying that everything I have written is correct as I don't have all the answers but I do believe there are forces on Earth working to break us.

This Oil Breach has turned into a catastrophe and is causing alot of damage but this is just a scratch on the surface of the record that is being played.

Apologies for the spelling errors

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I am with you when you change word "god" to the word "love"

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
I am with you when you change word "god" to the word "love"

LOVE bless you!!!

because LOVE is!
with LOVE, all things are possible.
LOVE never dies.