It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBC-46 the Queensland drug that has cured cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is great, another cure for cancer. Sorry, if I sound somewhat jaded...glad people's dogs and cats will be given the drug and possibly get better. (had a great dog that died of cancer tumors...vet said nothing was wrong with him).

Tests on people by 2011? That's great too...but I have a feeling that it will never reach those that could really benefit from it. Why?

No matter how many cures are out there for cancers of all kinds, it is too high paying a job to cure it. That simple.

No body cares for those of us that have it, if they do, they must go along with the majority and not rock the boat. Once a human being is marked as terminally ill, the humane thing to do is eliminate the pain with drugs and wait for them to die, not fix 'em...and another one bites the dust! One less to deal with.

I would love to be proven wrong this time, because I know that there is a cure out there and it will be a natural one...not some Frankenstein man made drug. But then again, can't patent natural drugs...ahha...another excuse...natural drugs are illegal (or they will make it so)...

~holly

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Holly N.R A......

No body cares for those of us that have it

I can assure you from personal experience that's not true.

I can assure you from personal experience the people who work trying to "cure" cancer care very deeply about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

People in the care system may care on an individual basis, from an empathic point of view...but he's talking about corporate empathy. The power and muscle players, the one's who make the real decisions don't care about human suffering as much as they do their company's bottom line, and so, would not be in their company's interest to market an ultra cheap, effective cancer drug.

It wouldn't surprise me if governments are 'in on it' too...massive tax earnings for them, (plus the many lucrative bribes from Pharma), simply not having to pay for OAP pensions, and other benefits and costs for the elderly saves governments much more than it costs them when they get cancer.

It's a screwed up world where money and profit is primary and populations are just a vehicle to ride towards greater profits.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This is awesome news .... period.

Yes, people care about those who suffer from cancer. We are brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children and grandchildren of people who suffer from cancer.

How can we NOT care when someone we love is in so much pain?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
hi majestictwo, thats good news but i have herd that sort of saying before, but if its true thats exellent, ithey always said theyd find it in the forest.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

It will be a powerful anti-fungal.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

People in the care system may care on an individual basis, from an empathic point of view...but he's talking about corporate empathy. The power and muscle players, the one's who make the real decisions don't care about human suffering as much as they do their company's bottom line, and so, would not be in their company's interest to market an ultra cheap, effective cancer drug.

it is very much in their interests to make an ultra-expensive, very effective cancer drug.

The problem is that most drugs are currently expensive, and not very effective---except for some hematological cancers, Gleevec & Revlimid.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Not 100% but im fairly sure my friend has these shrubs in his yard.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join