It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground bunker in the Napa Valley

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
[Edited on 12/15/03 by magestica]

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have never been there, however, I am very curious about what you saw.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
magestica,
Here's the only report I found during that time. I'm guessing 1987? This one is from Peter Davenports site and was in El Centro, California. Sorry I couldn't find any reports from the Napa Valley or St Helena area. Most don't report anyways!

NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date
National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 1/10/1987 17:00 (Entered as : 01/10/87 dusk)
Reported: 12/7/1999 08:09
Posted: 12/16/1999
Shape: Sphere
Duration:5 minutes
Two large, apparently sperical objects, glowing brightly in the deep red, approached from behind, passed overhead, and into distance.

I was travelling east on the interstate that passes through El Centro, approaching it but still maybe 10-20 miles west, when I noticed an unusual glow and realized that it was coming from above and behind me. There were two large, apparently spherical objects, moving in absolute lockstep as though tied together structually, although I couldn't see any such connection, glowing so brightly that they lit up the desert with an erie deep red, possibly monochromatic light, displaying no other detail than two perfect circles of red light, which, at closest approach, each occupied about as much space in the sky as does a full moon. They passed almost directly overhead, at a stately pace, and then seemed to very gradually accelerate and bank off to the left, moving rather quickly by the time they disappeared from sight. I stopped and took a motel room in El Centro, and heard on the news that either one or two helicopters (two I think, but I'm not sure on this point) from a nearby military base had crashed or somehow been destroyed that same evening. I, of course, immediately assumed a connection, but made no attempt to report what I'd seen. There were other cars on the highway, so there must have been other witnesses, but I have no idea who or how many.

((NUFORC Note: We have estimated the time of dusk at 1700 hrs.))

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've been to St. Helen recently and I also notice some was weird or different things, I had a funny feeling when my family drove to St. Helen. Since I live near the Napa region, I was observing the mountain/hills east of the road going south to St. Helen,

The mountain/hills were giving off this vibe, and it made me think what the heck it was?

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Although it was from no specific source. I heard that places like Palm Beach, Florida have a lot of UFO sightings, just like I have heard about Black Projects at Napa Valley and St. Helena especially. As for what was behing that mountain, I'm unsure. All I know is that the Satanic Ritual Paradise, Bohemian Grove is only about 20 or 40 miles away from St. Helena, in a place called Monte Rio alongside the Russian River in Sonoma County. The actual propertity that makes up Bohemian Grove is called Beltane Ranch. Now, this place is a breeding ground for elite politicians and business men that are involved in Satanic ritual. Most of the activitity borders along the lines of ritual sacrafice of women, children, and innocent and harmless animals. The women and children are almost always raped and abused in the worst of ways, and sometimes so are the animals. This can be hard to believe, but you don't have to believe it if you don't want to. The place is there and people talk about it like it is the creepiest place on earth. Well those speculations are justified when such evil is being committed in that area. One of the reasons for the use of certain places for ritual is because some places have more energy then others. The more energy that is available, the more evil the Satanists can harness and unleash opon the un-suspecting bystander or stranger that is naturally effected by the energy that exists on this earth. So the Satanists use that high energy location to create an inbalance of bad over good. Does that make sense to you?????? Or should I say do you believe me???????? I read a book called "The Biggest Secret", by David Icke. It was in this exellent book that I found this infromation. Mind you the Bohemian Grove is only ONE Satanic meeting place. Their are many, many, many more. Also mind you, that this whole book isn't about Satanism although it does cover a large area of the book. The book is about how we have all been lied to and brainwashed throughout time. Let me put it like this, the book is extreme. It makes statements that make your reality look comforting yet extremely dangerous and grim. Basically it will change your life forever and you will never think the same again. So I have warned you about the seriousness of this publication and I will mention that the reasons for reading this book are endless. The facts he tries to impose may at first seem silly and even insane, but if you read it all then you will see right past all that and you will realize just how much you have missed out and how much you have been fooled. I can't promise you will be able to handle the subject matter and I predict you won't get past the second or third chapter. Although if you have an open mind and care about the human race then you will get through it and you will thank me for the suggestion. I hope you consider reading this book.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
describing it all to everyone. I was wondering if you could go back to the part where you went up the mountain and you and you friend stopped and looked at one another because you heard something, something like a humming from a engine or machine. I found that part to be the best part, but yet it was also the most vague part of your story. I was wondering if you would try and describe that part again and see if you can go through a little more detail on it. I would like to be able to find out where this place is in relation to Bohemian Grove. Is it north east or south from the Grove.??? Also the description of the tents could be a little more clear. This is very interesting to me and I don't mind waiting for accurate responses, so take your time and don't worry how long it is. If you have to make it into 6 posts instead of one long one, so be it. I will read everything you write and listen to everything you say. I hope to clear this mystery for you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Your Friend,
Abraham

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I can only express my deepest sorrow for your Aunt's illness. I too have been recently informed that my mother is looking at Tuberculosis and a string of other things I can't remember. It can be quite unnerving to know such death can creep up on you. I find the way around such death and deception by being free. When I say free, I mean many things. I mean, I am open and seeking. I am seeing and questioning. I am wondering and dreaming. Most of all I keep going. Your spirit is all dependent all your, emotion, your will power, and your desire. If these things are all in order and don't conflict and or contradict each other than you will be free, otherwise you will continue to be stuck in you own web.

This is some of the things David Icke speaks about in "The Biggest Secret". By the way, if you have trouble getting the book than try his web site, www.DAVIDICK.COM, he has access to all his books their on his web site. It is on that web site that you might find more detailed infromation about St. Helena and the things that interest you about those incidents you have had.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I agree. He might think your nuts but then again you might think David Icke is nuts as well. So it will be a ground breaking moment in enlightenment for you both. I hope he is a sensible man who will allow your intellectual spirit to run wild without interference. Even more, I hope that he will be able to join you on your journey to these truths that we all have been denied for so long. Remember, that when reading this book you will be mentally challenged. I remember trying to get past certian paragraphs and fighting with my mind to do so. I at one point thought I was being taken over by a force from outside. I tried to concentrate but couldn't. So if you have these troubles, slow down, gather your energy and try again. You may not have any problems like I did but you never know. I just don't want you to give up halfway through it. I almost did, until I realized that I would be neglecting knowledge. To me, knowledge is everything. Without it I am lost. So I accept all forms of knowledge, whether it is truth or fantasy because it can always be used in my life. The reason we have reason is so we can decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong. The whole book challenges that reasoning in your head. The knowledge in this book attacks and contradicts everything you have ever known. So that is why it can be fishy at one point and clear and concise at another, that's because you are learning or re-learning everything that every was or ever will be.

So try this. Since this book is about how we have seen reality in another person's perspective then ask youself the things that you think don't add up in life and it's history. You see, we can be convinced very easily and once we have been convinced we are SURE of ourselves even though we had no other way of knowing than through someone else's outlook. So if we have been told this and that, then you should expect this book to tell you that and this, right????? Well it will. So, while you are waiting for this book to come, try picking out the lies. I think it would be fun and it is a very good way to exercise the freedom of your mind. Have fun.

P.S. If you have any other question regarding anything, I'm here.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
if you want to see an actual video about this you should check out Alex Jones video Bohemian Grove. I've never seen it, and dont know the legitimacy of it. but you can order it and make copies of it and give them out. He actually promotes buying the videos and making copies to give out on the air. Anyways, you can find it at www.infowars.com/videos.html . That is definitely an interesting story.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I know that when you say "I can't help it", that you are fooling yourself. Well you are not fooling me. I believe in you and yes you can help it. Yes you can. You can do anything. David will teach you that. When you say things like that, like "I can't do it" you are letting go. You must never loosen your grip on life. I'm not trying to pick your nerve or anything, and I'm not mad at you. I am merely pointing out your self doubt which is one of the biggest parts of the problems we face today. The world needs to open it's eyes. You See?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My mom told me of a a place in our town that is hidden structure from public, she said it was underground somewhere in Santa Rosa. She got this information from someone she worked with. The underground place is said to be huge and goes down several stories.

I've also heard of some caves near our town called "Satan's Caverns" or something like that. Some day I'm going to search for the underground structure and ask people about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I will my friend, don't worry...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   

<<   2  3 >>