It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUICK!! Israel has 2 versions of the SAME flotilla video on their Youtube Channel!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The soldier continues, "The Gaza area, coastal region, and Gaza harbor are closed to all maritime traffic." Again, no response. The soldier radios once more, saying, "The Israeli government supports delivery of humanitarian supplies to the civilian population in the Gaza Strip and invites you to enter the Ashdod port …" But an updated version, released five days later, includes three alleged responses from passengers who, according to the video, were supposedly on board the Mavi Marmara. This new clip shows only a still of the soldier who appears in the first footage.

The soldier, who is not named, does not address the Mavi Marmara as he did in the video released Monday. Instead, he says, "This is the Israeli navy; you are approaching an area which is under a naval blockade." A man with an odd, indistinct accent responds, "Shut up. Go back to Aushwitz." Then the voice of a woman follows. She states, "We have permission from the Gaza Port Authority to enter." The third response, which seems entirely disconnected from the events, comes from a man with a heavy Southern accent. "We're helping Arabs go against the US. Don't forget 9/11 guys."

Source

I wonder who had the Southern US accent?

O'keefe surely doesn't.

And was that a fake German accent talking about Aushwitz?

And please look, this is on the OFFICIAL IDF Spokesperson Unit YouTube channel.

Did they forget they had already posted that video? ROFL

Don't worry, they are saved, but I thought this was pretty crazy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Stars and flags but no replies?

You people realize that it needs replies to show up in new active topics on the first page once it's out of the sidebar right! lol

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well.. maybe the first video was first warning and the second video with the still image was a subsequent effort.

Not defending Israel by the way, just trying to figure out how a typical Israel-lover would respond. That second video is comical and I am having a hard time believing that exchange actually happened, by the way.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That was the strangest thing I've seen for today.
Why is that even posted on the IDF youtube channel?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This was talked about in a couple of different news source I've seen online. Just google "IDF flotilla fabricated Radio" and you should find a few of them.

IDF SPOKEMAN source website

So to clarify: the audio was edited down to cut out periods of silence over the radio as well as incomprehensible comments so as to make it easier for people to listen to the exchange. We have now uploaded the entire segment of 5 minutes and 58 seconds in which the exchange took place and the comments were made. This transmission had originally cited the Mavi Marmara ship as being the source of these remarks, however, due to an open channel, the specific ship or ships in the “Freedom Flotilla” responding to the Israeli Navy could not be identified. During radio transmissions between Israeli Navy and the ships of the “Free Gaza” Flotilla on 31 May 2010, the Israeli Navy ship attempts to make contact with the ‘Defne Y’ on channel 1-6. Other ships from the flotilla respond on the channel, without identifying themselves.

The thing I find HILARIOUS is they release this 2nd "unedited" footage.....Apparently were just supposed to believe it's unedited....You know...since they told us the 1st one had been edited and all.....

[edit on 6/12/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Wow, I hadn't seen that.

So they are saying the one that has video showing what's really happening is the one that is edited, and the one that is a still shot is the one that isn't?

ROFL

top topics

join