It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Hi There.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey there ATS, after months of constantly being on this website looking at everything from Conspiricy theories to the 101 on Demons, i feel that it is time i contribute(well try at least) to this wonderful community.
A little about myself..
My names Kyle, im a 17 year old living in Littleton, Colorado. I know you may think im young and therefore have nothing respectable to share but i promise you that will not be the case. I have always thought outside of the box and have never looked at life in the same manner as others. For the past two years i have spent time meditating and attempting to connect myself to my inner being and the world around us. I consider myself sophisticated and a step above the rest, for my age at least.
I hope to get to know everyone and contribute all i can to this community.
Thanks, Kyle (A.K.A The 119)

P.S- Im a god awful speller, you can attribute that to my 17 year old brain

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The 119

Welcome to the ATS Kyle ... where age is but a number and South Park jokes abound.

[edit on 12 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I like your avatar. It shows you are a thinker
Age is just a number. On this site a person can't tell whether they are talking with someone 14 or 60 most of the time. Welcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hahaha those jokes are one thing ill never tire of... my last name happens to be Adams, so i have always gotten The Addams Family jokes, those i am tired of

new topics

top topics

join